Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Hello All. My name is Andre and I'm a Challaholic

Old 07-07-2008, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hello All. My name is Andre and I am a Challaholic

Now only if I can get my wife to understand this! She thinks I am totally looney as in her words "She has been suffering through this Challenger grief for two years now". Little does she know or realize that this is only the beginning of a wonderful relationship...my Challenger and I.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

She needs to know.... Tracking a challenger takes ALL free time.
We dont do this simply because we want to..... We have to. It's a way of life......
She came at me with this "Its been two and a half ****ing years though, do you know how old your kids are getting?"

I guess I blew it when I asked "what kids"... looks like I will be sleeping in my newly drywalled garage for now... []
Old 07-07-2008, 06:30 PM

lol mopar,

My wife told me long ago NEVER to put anything before her...... Gosh, sometimes I miss her......
Old 07-07-2008, 06:47 PM

Might not be so bad but it will get lonely sleeping there by myself... there is no computer or Challenger in there...

yet...

Old 07-07-2008, 07:55 PM

Brother, you have gone off the deep end, maybe. My wife thought I was crazy for painting the garage last year, but hey, I had to prepare because I have to be comfortable out there if I'm gonna spend some quality time alone with my Challenger, when it comes. For now, the '93 Dakota will have to suffice to keep the spot warm.

As for smart phone usage, I synced up all my favorite Challenger links from my computer to ensure no matter where I go, I can keep up to snuff on you crazies and your wild Challenger On The Brain stories. It really is like sanity knowing we're all nuts for not just a car, but THE CAR!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:59 PM

You know,that pretty much sums it up......"THE CAR"....
Old 07-07-2008, 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: kramtrah

Brother, you have gone off the deep end, maybe. My wife thought I was crazy for painting the garage last year, but hey, I had to prepare because I have to be comfortable out there if I'm gonna spend some quality time alone with my Challenger, when it comes. For now, the '93 Dakota will have to suffice to keep the spot warm.
As for smart phone usage, I synced up all my favorite Challenger links from my computer to ensure no matter where I go, I can keep up to snuff on you crazies and your wild Challenger On The Brain stories. It really is like sanity knowing we're all nuts for not just a car, but THE CAR!
You my friend, obviously get it! My wife thought it was crazy to buy a paint sprayer to paint the garage. That's next, once the drywall is finished. As for the phone sync, just so happens I have the dumb phone, not a smart phone... can barely carry on a phone conversaion let alone try to do anything high tech... I AM talking about the phone, not me.

And thanks for the "THE CAR" idea... think about it... a shrine in the garage... candles and insense... Hey Andre, you here... what you say the name of that glue was again...
Old 07-07-2008, 09:04 PM

Testers......

I go into the hobby shop and by 8 models and a case of glue. When I get home, I throw the models away :-)
Old 07-07-2008, 10:12 PM

Home Depot..Plumbing Dept.....PVC Pipe Cement on a Ritz.UMMMMM...Good cracker!!
Old 07-08-2008, 04:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Andre@Edge

Testers......
I go into the hobby shop and by 8 models and a case of glue. When I get home, I throw the models away :-)
I must be missing something... glue seems to get hung up in the straw and I just end u hyperventilating. Will try again tomorrow... [:@]

ORIGINAL: RUBBERBNDMAN

Home Depot..Plumbing Dept.....PVC Pipe Cement on a Ritz.UMMMMM...Good cracker!!
Went there this morning, could not locate the Ritz anywhere... sales reps were no help at all... [:@][:@]

Thanks for all the well intended help, but this is proving to be much more difficult than I thought... [&o]

Quick Reply: Hello All. My name is Andre and I'm a Challaholic