Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Kevin is a very confused man ....

Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kevin is a very confused man ....

andre,

you said thanks for the post rudy, so I assumed you agreed with him.
And when you said "when all you can say it is cheaper"

I was just dissagreeing with you on that one.
I just get mad when post like this is made to make me look like a troll which I am far from. I thought a person couLd be on 2 forums not just 1.

you can be an enthusiast and a mopar guy too BLK.
But when you deny facts that isnt being an enthusiast.(wasnt directed towards you BLK.)

And as for the age thing, I think I am acting mature unlike people who make threads in the challenger discussion section about a forum member being on a camaro forum. I wonder who is acting their age.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:34 AM

I would like to say three things about Andre Respect Knowledge Honesty I am in the middle of a major mod to my Challenger and one of the people that I entrusted in before I started this was Andre because of those reasons. And one other thing he may not tell you what you want to hear be he does know his stuff on most make’s and class of cars and trucks.

ORIGINAL: kevin2323

andre,

you said thanks for the post rudy, so I assumed you agreed with him.
And when you said "when all you can say it is cheaper"

I was just dissagreeing with you on that one.
I just get mad when post like this is made to make me look like a troll which I am far from. I thought a person couLd be on 2 forums not just 1.

you can be an enthusiast and a mopar guy too BLK.
But when you deny facts that isnt being an enthusiast.(wasnt directed towards you BLK.)

And as for the age thing, I think I am acting mature unlike people who make threads in the challenger discussion section about a forum member being on a camaro forum. I wonder who is acting their age.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:40 AM

Thanking Rudy for a post, and then making comment on the fact that said post puts too much weight on the cost between the two cars is far from a slam.

You like to argue Kevin. In the future I will not comment on any post you make, and would ask you to do the same.

I have said MANY times that the pony car wars are a great thing. Best of luck with whatever car you buy.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:41 AM

He does know alot ...and alot more than I do about cars in general. My point (not about andre) is that some people besides knowing ALOT about cars still wont admit one thing because it makes their brand look bad.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:46 AM

you know it seems every time Keven gets on here and post something it's to piss off people and stir the pot. almost like he has nothing better to do with his life guys like him need to get the boot out of here and maybe go piss off the Ford guys cuz i know i don't have time for guys like him. and for the record i know Andre and this Man knows his S#@t he's been doing this for a very long time. enough said
Old 10-13-2008, 08:57 AM

this is rediculous w.e seriously I thought people were mature adults here.
How am I the one stirring trouble when THE POST WAS MADE ABOUT ME!
dont I have a right to defend myself?

And to andre I have the upmost respect for you and your knowledge, you know this. I don't like to argue but when a thread is made about me I will argue all day long.
shaky I have 550 post on here do you think that all those post are to cause trouble? please

I own a dodge and was and still am looking to keep it in the family....but with a family like this that doesnt stand up for one of its members that has been here from the start (although I was too reluctant to register and post when the site was first opened) and can actually talk about the positives and negatives about the challenger than I dont know if this is the right family for me.

When prices came out people complained
when the weight came out people complained
when the grill came out people complained
when only auto for 08 was announced people complained ect ect
when kevin says anything negative about the challenger in regards to making it better people send him to the fire.

If you guys really want me gone after being here for so long and people like albeeno who always has something negative to say and changes his mind every 2 seconds, no one says jack about him.(sorry for puting you out there beeny)

It is getting pretty rediculous around here.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:41 AM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323
If you guys really want me gone after being here for so long and people like albeeno who always has something negative to say and changes his mind every 2 seconds, no one says jack about him.(sorry for puting you out there beeny)
You mean to say that you and Albeeno aren"t the same guy..?? hmmm...
Old 10-13-2008, 09:46 AM

I'll defend you. . .

Sounds like you're going back and forth trying to make a logical decision over which car you want. A lot of people on here will just defend their brand to the death. I think it's stupid and the reason why American car companies were surpassed by the japanese, we were stupidly loyal to our fords, chevys, dodges and so the quality dropped and they made crap cars figuring we'd keep buying them anyway.

I'm in the same boat but comparing the V6 models. I agree that the camaro isn't as pretty but I've yet to see it in person so my opinion there could change. I love the challenger but it seems like chevy has outdone it in hp and gas mileage at only $1000 more. It is nice not to be biased towards one brand so that I can make the best choice for myself. Right now I'm just hoping dodge will somehow respond with a price drop or a more powerful V6. They have to do something because for people who like both the choice seems pretty obvious right now, camaro is the best bang for your buck. And of course for comparing two competing models without calling the camaro ugly I'll be tagged as a troll and told to leave and go to the camaro forums too
Old 10-13-2008, 09:47 AM

good one....
Old 10-13-2008, 09:57 AM

If your after V6 model go with what looks best.....Power should not be issue.

Quick Reply: Kevin is a very confused man ....