Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Kevin is a very confused man ....

Old 10-13-2008, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kevin is a very confused man ....

Challenger V6 has just as much HP as any police car.

who cares about an extra 50 in the Camaro. 300HP = You are not racing anyone (STILL).

V6 Challenger = Will get more girls then 4 camaro's.

And that's my opinion and that's why I post on theese forums. Oh and did I forget I have a Challenger SRT' ... which is another reason WHY I POST HERE so all trolls ... GOODBYE , i'm done arguing.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:50 PM

AMEN Rudy
Old 10-13-2008, 06:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Yankee

Anyway, I believe we have room for enthusiasts from all walks of life, be they Mopar, GM or Ford. I love the Challenger, but guess what? I've also had 9 GM F-bodies (still have my 78 Formula and still drive it on occasion).
Our family personaly only owns one mopar at the current time. Our main car (and has been the same thing for a long as I can remember)is a Suburban/Yukon XL. We've ran out 3 of 'em. W have a Malibu a Corvette and a Ranger. The least used car in my existance is and will probably will always be, the Cuda. And look at me here. I love Mopar and any old one (or New Challenger) would be my DREAM CAR. I have been a Mopar-ite for a few years now and wouldn't have it any other way.

Don't get me wrong, if some one shoved a good deal on a Mustang or Camaro (Or any other classic muscle, yes I'd even Take a Mercury Cougar, I would take It in a heartbeat.)

It doesn't matter if your Chevy, Ford or Mopar. The DEFINITION of a MUSCLE Car is just that, MUSCLE.

335, 340, 350, 392 or whatever. It's not some gay nameplatethat matters, it's the man/women behind the wheel and the feelings of burning rubber that count.

OK I'm Dr. Phil-ed out.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Rudy61SRT8
Oh good god, what are we, still in high school? Does someone still need a CAR to get GIRLS?

Well at least they're giving credit where credit is due.

Sorry for the vent, please carry on.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:19 PM

I believe most of the charger police cars are the V8s so the V6 challenger doesn't have more horsepower.

I care about an extra 50hp when it means an entire 2 seconds off the 0-60 time. Just because I'm not racing it doesn't mean I don't want a quick car.

I don't want the type of girl who would bang me for my car. . . at least not for more than one night.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:25 PM

Oh good god, what are we, still in high school? Does someone still need a CAR to get GIRLS?
I'm barely in high school!
And yes that is a realy immature thing to say. Although probably 100% of the girls in my school. would mistake the Challenger for a Camaro.

And it's all because of Transformers!
Curse you Shia LeBouf and your ways!
Oh... well. as long as you turn heads.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:07 PM

AND you can fit 4 girls IN the challenger comfortably as opposed to the camaro (AKA CRAMParo). Personally I always thought that the Camaro was a pony car like the Mustang and the Challenger was a Muscle car like the Chevelle [sm=insomnia.gif] . I seriously doubt that Chevy would bring back the Chevelle though.

And I thought that the V-6 was gonna be updated for 2010 to a 4.0 liter with better #'s then the chevy V-6.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:32 PM

rudy is getting kinda mad now that the thread has turned to my side... the challenger does look alot better than the camaro....and with the phoenix engine and hopefully the 6.4l srt dodge will have the upper hand in the performance department again...

i think the v6 maro has 260 + tq not sure what does the v6 challenger have ...its around the same isnt it?
Old 10-13-2008, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: kevin2323
yea this is getting out of hand rudy and I thought this site had moderators....but i think jeremiah is at work right now.
I've actually been wondering about that too - used to be mods were lurking about on just about every post ready to pounce on anything they found even remotely offensive - RLSH700, 1BadMirada, for example. "Jeremiah" still chimes in on occasion, but the other 2 have been MIA for awhile now, like they just suddenly lost interest (maybe they did). [sm=wakeup.gif]

Anyway, I believe we have room for enthusiasts from all walks of life, be they Mopar, GM or Ford. I love the Challenger, but guess what? I've also had 9 GM F-bodies (still have my 78 Formula and still drive it on occasion). Those who are so blinded to one brand and completely dismiss others are those I've never had much use for, and I've always thought such an attitude was, well... stupid.

If someone actually wishes to expand their enthusiastic horizons and appreciate our competition and be a part of other forums, personally I don't have a problem with it. It's a shame that there are those here who apparently do.
it happens on every forum but you gotta deal with it...but yea I havent seen alot of mods besides jeremiah on that much anymore, wonder if jeremiah can chime in on that later...
I guess it will get better as more people recieve their challengers..
Old 10-13-2008, 09:10 PM

Dude the V-6 Camaro has 300hp...
If your talking about your car to get girls, you must be an ugly dude or insecure... get over your-self bro I feel bad for you...
How do you not know what the competition is running??? And we want to "discuss" these things...
All Charger police cars are 5.7 Hemi's with Chips... Where is this stuff coming from... I'm almost ashamed...
LEAR.... You said it best... But im pretty sure bro... You won't want to go down the road with an LS3 Camaro that weighs a good few-hundred pounds less than you... And if you would like to do that, then i've got some "FRESH FISH" for you...
In the end im going to buy what makes the most "cents"... which what I mean is faster for the money... Im still young I love to go fast, I love to have fun... Fast CARS, FAST WOMEN, AND FAST MONEY... I honestly hate the thought of having an SRT and getting punked by an SS that was almost 10k less... So I might just be Aniken Sky-Walker... Because I could be going to the "DARK-SIDE"....

Quick Reply: Kevin is a very confused man ....