Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

new challenger price

Old 08-08-2006, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new challenger price

called my local dodge dealer today and asked him if he had a rough idea of what the new challenger would cost. he told me that there will be a very limited production run, and the msrp is around $45,000 but they plan to sell them for $50,000-$55,000.[:@]
what the hell gives i thought they wanted to keep it competitive with the mustang, not a god damn corvette.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:08 PM

Default RE: new challenger price

He is probably saying this, so people think that is true and come down and put a down payment on it and lock a deal.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Administrator

i dont think that they have any intention of competing price wise with the mustang...

and if youve not worked at a dealership, there is no one in the sales dept who isnt at least 90% full of crap.
Old 08-12-2006, 04:02 PM

he is full of it. Price will be between $34,000 and $39,000.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:50 AM

My dealer said the same for te R/T 34k - 39k. SRT alot more I'm sure.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Administrator

but will it be the 6.1L RT shown by the DETCHA car?
Old 06-21-2007, 01:54 PM

Unless your dealer is related by blood, don't listem to em!
Old 06-22-2007, 06:15 AM

listem im going to rant if u work at a car dealership stop reading now. When i was younger if i was selling boy scout things and my father seen me OBVIOUSLY LYING he would have beat the hell out of me and shown me "you do not lie to people". Is it because im so young or why is it so hard for me to understand what gives dealerships the rights to flat out "lie" to people and yes thats exactly what most of them do and the one is doing in your position. I am very good friends with someone very high up in a dodge dealership here in the southeast and he would not lie when he said "man if i knew a go by price i would tell you obviously to get you to lay some money down on it" instead of being a jerk face. I find them low-life pethetic waste of society. If i wanted to do wrong with my life i would be a drug dealer or a pimp. I chose my path to make an honest living and to service others in the power supply industry.

I'm sorry for ranting i just can't take seeing someone trying to screw someone else.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:10 PM

OK Here goes my very first post. I've been a member here since this site was first posted . Has anyone read the september issueMotor Trend magazine?. Well I personally do not think that Motor Trend or Chrysler Corp would publish a lie or allow it to be published as to the price of the new Challengers. The article gave a base price range for both HEMI motors as between $30,000 and $32,000 BASE prices. Now thats with " I believe" no options of any kind. I just don't think they would take a chance and publish those prices without either some knowledge of some kind or permission from Chrysler that your close enough. So what do you guys think ?? Let me know with your replies or E-mail me at ...gs_80_86@yahoo.com if you'd like to chat or whatever. OH and by the way I intend to buy a new Challenger as soon as they become available and any preium prices are no longer assessed on top of MSRP. Now I'm sure that will take a few months. Happy Challenger Buying To All " FatCat"
PS:It will be the Orange color or tthe Lime green if available???????

[IMG]local://upfiles/412/AAC7370EAD6D4324A9EAA1B6A146829A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-02-2007, 02:18 PM

I have that magazine and read that article. I called my friend at the Dodge dealer and he indicated that those numbers DID NOT come from Chrysler. The dealership has no pricing on the Challenger as of this date.

Quick Reply: new challenger price