Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

New color on dodge.com!!

Old 04-15-2008, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New color on dodge.com!!

ORIGINAL: 70sguy

I believe dodge's newest color is tranparent, as we still have not seen an actual production car.
nice one.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:44 PM

Well...guess I'm odd man out, I actually like it.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:52 AM

I'll need to see the colors in person. I've seen some grey/silver/gunmetal that looks sharp. SOme of the "vibrant" colors I've seen now on a lot of vehicles remind me of my son's crayola collection.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:55 AM

That is a good point, the silver Challenger looks much better in person than in pictures. With that said, it would have made more sense to offer a completely different color from what is already there, at least early on when selection is limited. How many people were sitting there thinking "That silver is OK, but man, if only they had a darker grey I would buy that car in a heartbeat!"?
Old 04-16-2008, 12:01 PM

So, what do ya'll think about color stripes? All along I've assumed that whatever color Challenger I got I would want a stripe package of some sort. What ever they offer would probably be alright by me, but I expected that whatever the car color the stripes would be black. But all this talk about bland colors has me thinking, what about colored stripes?

I've read here and elsewhere that Mopar would be offering stripe packages and I've assumed that I'd get them dealer-applied when I bought the car. Do you think Mopar will offer stripe packages other than black?

If Dodge's color choices remain bland, would you consider colored stripes? If so, what color combinations would you consider - given the base color choices we have on the table now?

I think white stripes would look good on Tored or Deepwater Blue. Yellow R/T side stripes would look great to me on the Black Challenger R/T.

What do you think?

Old 04-16-2008, 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: dodgebrothers

Well...guess I'm odd man out, I actually like it.
I like it too. THe new lambo reventon is a simliar color. But we wouldnt be mopar fans if we didnt complain. If they gave the colors we wanted we'd complain it doesnt look enough like concept, if they did that, we'd complain about the price, and if the price was right we'd say theres too many on the road. Just human nature bud. We are never happy. But I'm content. I just may have to go to plan B
Old 04-16-2008, 01:07 PM

I was thinking about stripes if they don't have any colors I want. Right now I'm really considering moving up to the R/T and just getting hemi orange.

Otherwise I think White or black with Orange or green stripes would look good.

http://www.ridebuilder.com/rb/fun/ch...erPainter.html
Old 04-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

I was thinking about stripes if they don't have any colors I want. Right now I'm really considering moving up to the R/T and just getting hemi orange.

Otherwise I think White or black with Orange or green stripes would look good.

http://www.ridebuilder.com/rb/fun/ch...erPainter.html
It would be great if they updated that old website with the latest color.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:38 PM

Yeah and having the actual production model would be nice too since they're still using the concept.