Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

New Dodge Commercial

Old 09-16-2007, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Dodge Commercial

Just saw the new Dodge commercial. Towards the end it has the new challenger up along side of an old challenger. Shows both of them taking off from a stoplight side by side. Hooah!
Old 09-16-2007, 04:09 PM

Default RE: New Dodge Commercial

Just posted about this in the Challenger in the press section. Here's what I posted there. Very impressed especially since I expected more a fluffy bunny thing going on.

Just saw a new commercial with the new slogan. Not a bad commercial as of yet. They are playing a song, can't think of the name of it, but it is going through my head and showing many of the Dodge vehicles including the Viper, Ram, Charger, Charger SRT-8 and my personal favorite a new and a old Challenger. I can't find this one online, but they have showed it twice during the football game here, one 60 second commercial and one 20 second. On the 60 they show the old Challenger R/T sitting there, front shot, and then the new Challenger sitting there next to it, further back, you can see them both. Then you see a rear shot with the glowing Challenger rear end, the new one, and then the new one takes off leaving skid marks as the rear it gets a bit loose. I'm sure they dind't want to do much with the old one so it just sat there. Awesome commercial, something I didn't expect actually.

Finding many commercials, but still can't find that one. Maybe because it's brandnew. I guess they were running them during the football games. The song is by Lifehouse, First Time is the name of it. Really fits. I do have to take back what I said earlier, this commercial makes me very excited for the Challenger, even when they didn't show the Challenger I was interested in it. Turned out to be a good commercial.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:15 AM

Exactly! What about them Bear's? My first car was a 1973 Dodge Challenger. Had to much power for a 16 year old. Lots of memories.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:21 AM

It's sounds like a pretty awesome commerical.

If someone finds on the internet, could you please post it up for us!
Old 09-17-2007, 06:16 AM

Found this on the allpar.com forums...

Here you go

pretty cool if you ask me
Old 09-17-2007, 06:26 AM

A nice teaser...
Old 09-17-2007, 06:49 AM

There are more links if you go the the Challenger in the press subject under the Dodge shows softer side in new ad campaign.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:40 PM

Wow..awesome commercial..
Old 09-17-2007, 04:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I watched that commercial on the computor at home and I had the 71 in the front of the house. I think my 71 Challenger may have seen the commercial over my shoulder.. because I heard a rumble " young whipper snapper". If I was 25 years younger I'd show you a thing or two. Cool commercial to say the least and a big smokey burnout would be cool in the future. My 71 goes to the body shop in one more week. I won't see it for a while. But when I get it back it will be perfect. As I always dreamed it would be.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator

NOTE from the Moderator: In the future could you keep the commercial discussions in the Sights "N" Sounds section and if there is already a thread, please use that one.

Now as for my own personal thoughts. I like that commercial, but I would like to see the two Challengers racing each other.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Quick Reply: New Dodge Commercial