Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

New Mopar Accessories for the Challenger

Old 03-20-2008, 07:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Mopar Accessories for the Challenger

I don't know if anyone has seen this but here is the first volley of accessories Mopar intends to offer for the Challenger. For the guys that want the old style graphics(edit), etc, check out the "Heritage pack". There are more things that are not listed here that are following for both appearance and performance. FYI and enjoy.

Authentic Dodge Accessories from Mopar

Exterior

Ram air hood: Replacement aluminum hood features historically inspired scoop that pays respect to Dodge heritage
Rear spoiler: Molded for strength, good looks and designed exclusively to match Dodge Challenger’s sporty appearance
20-inch “heritage” wheel: Forged-aluminum five-spoke wheel with classic styling and polished bright clear coat
18-inch cast wheels: Five-spoke retro design with bright machined spokes and black-painted pockets
Challenger graphics packages: Heritage-inspired designs constructed of production-quality material
Deluxe splash guards (front and rear): Molded to Dodge Challenger’s contours for a custom fit to provide excellent lower-body protection
Rear park distance sensors: Sensor technology sends ultrasonic waves at 40,000 times-per-second to detect obstacles behind Dodge Challenger and alert driver to objects
Vehicle cover: Constructed of premium material with custom fit for the vehicle’s contour with double-stitched seams, includes convenient storage bag with Dodge Challenger logo
Interior and Electrical

“T-grip” automatic shift handle: Molded for an ergonomic fit. Features bright chrome finish and Mopar logo
Bright pedal kit (automatic transmission only): Finely crafted from polished stainless steel and designed to fit production pedals
Custom center stack and console: Replacement appliqués finished in two unique colors — Inferno Red and Deep Water Blue
Door sill kit: Adds a touch of brushed stainless steel while protecting interior sills from scratches. Embossed with Dodge Challenger logo
Premium floor mats: Constructed from 24-ounce luxury carpet and color coordinated to Dodge Challenger’s interior — features a stitched Dodge Challenger logo
KICKER® audio upgrades: Exclusive audio upgrades from the world’s premier high-performance car audio manufacturer
iPod integration kit: Allows iPod integration with the vehicle’s audio system
Garmin Nuvi Portable Navigation System: Helps identify the best route using the industry leader’s portable navigation system
Premium trunk mat: Constructed from 24-ounce luxury carpet and matches the trunk floor profile. Features stitched Dodge Challenger logo
Mopar Performance Parts

Functional ram air-intake system: Creates ram air effect at speeds of 40-plus miles-per-hour by integrating Mopar hood and Mopar cold-air intake system
Cold-air intake system: Provides noticeable horsepower and torque gains by routing cool air through a directional cone filter into intake manifold
Low-restriction air filter: Direct replacement for the factory-installed filter. Offers high-flow/low-restriction to improve throttle response, filtration and horsepower
Rear-exit/low-restriction Cat-back Exhaust System: Features reflective sound cancellation (RSC) no-drone technology, 2.75-inch, 304-liter stainless steel mandrel bent tubing, stainless clamps and polished 4-inch pro-series exhaust
Long-tube exhaust headers (automatic transmission only): Add estimated 14–17 horsepower gain
Coil-over suspension kit: Allows up to 1.625-inch ride-height drop
Stage I performance springs: Reduce ride height 1-inch for that low, custom look. For owners who desire a sporty yet comfortable ride
Strut tower brace: Reduces body flex in the front end. Improves handling and drivability
Forged crankshaft for 5.7-liter HEMI® and 6.1-liter HEMI: High-strength premium quality 4104 forged-steel crankshafts deliver outstanding performance gains
5.7-liter HEMI and 6.1-liter HEMI street camshafts: Designed, developed, dyno- and track-te
Old 03-20-2008, 08:11 AM

Default RE: New Mopar Accessories for the Challenger

Your source please...
Old 03-20-2008, 09:03 AM

Those things all sound right but I can't find anything here at the dealership on the Mopar dealer only sites that have anything listed yet ?
Old 03-20-2008, 09:12 AM

I need to see pictures of all these things.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:19 AM

I'ld liek to see pics, and the sources also.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:07 AM

I received this in my work E-mail. It's public info so I thought I would pass it on. One thing to correct; the Heritage package above is Graphics(like the stripes that the original had). There is research being done on an EMBLEM package using original style emblems, nothing in stone yet but it has generated some interest. This list is also on ALLPAR with a pic or 2. I am thinking most of these parts should be available by Sept. I don't have any pics at the moment but if I get some I will pass them on!
Old 03-20-2008, 10:38 AM

Sure I had a date like you once................ TEASE........... just kidding. Keep us in the loop. Thanks
Old 03-20-2008, 10:41 AM

I read thru it yesterday on this Allpar page......Near the bottom!

http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger.html
Old 03-20-2008, 10:57 AM

Got it.

Thx
Old 03-20-2008, 12:51 PM

ORIGINAL: djb0308

Sure I had a date like you once................ TEASE........... just kidding. Keep us in the loop. Thanks
LOL, not intentionally anyway. I posted about the Classic R/T package so it appears if nothing else the emblems,etc will be production stuff. One of my guys is at the training center today and called me to say he was sitting in a 2009 R/T 6 speed Challenger. He said I would definitely like it. I probably need to get a training class REAL soon, lol.

Quick Reply: New Mopar Accessories for the Challenger