Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

No Challenger convertible to be offered

Old 10-09-2008, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No Challenger convertible to be offered

dood...no need to apologize.....it's an Aztek!!!! they know......LOL
Old 10-09-2008, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

She made you get ride of your 1944 Valiant, mopar? Doesn't she respect one-of-a-kind cars?

In my case, I told my wife, "I'm buying a Challenger. Now fix me whiskey and steak! And make it quick!" I was dreaming at the time, of course.
Oooppss... would you believe 1964... [sm=oopssign.gif]
Old 10-09-2008, 06:05 PM

In my case, I told my wife, "I'm buying a Challenger. Now fix me whiskey and steak! And make it quick!" I was dreaming at the time, of course.
BREAKING NEWS FLASH:
Challenger Form Member [RoswellGrey] was found dead in his new Challenger. Police say they have a suspect....the wife, who kept saying something about putting a steak and whiskey were the sun don't shine....Police are still trying to piece the whole story together.
News at 10:00................
Old 10-09-2008, 07:38 PM

Yo Kevin
What im refering to is my truck... it's a 5.7 Hemi Automatic with 3.92 gears.... Why can't I have that in my R/T Hemi Challenger???? That's what's bugging me...
I know what options are on this car... It's the ones that aren't on it that are bothering more and more lately... Seems to me Dodge is skimping on it everywhere they can and I hope im wrong on that. They are offering a lifetime warranty on it so I guess they know something.
It's so lame... I can get a C5 with 3.15 gears that's a good 5 years older and just as new... 3.06??? that's hardly an aggresive gearing for a "muscle" car... Especially one that is so heavy...
Old 10-10-2008, 04:51 AM

Kris are the Flowmasters too loud (in cabin) on your 5.7 ? I really wanna put Flowmasters or Borla but am worried I might get sick of the loudness inside.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:20 AM

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

BREAKING NEWS FLASH:
Challenger Form Member [RoswellGrey] was found dead in his new Challenger. Police say they have a suspect....the wife, who kept saying something about putting a steak and whiskey were the sun don't shine....Police are still trying to piece the whole story together.
News at 10:00................
I just read that to my wife. She's still laughing. And, oddly, agreeing with it.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:23 AM

Apparantly Roswell didn't make it to his invincible Aztek in time
Old 10-10-2008, 11:31 AM

Azteks, unfortunately, only protect against the effects of an electromagnetic pulse, NOT an angry wife.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:14 PM

What happened to the whole CONVERTIBLE disscusion here. I personalywould get a SE in DARK Green (almost black) and a VYNL top, complete with a gold stripe down the side.
About like this:
http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/e...Challenger.jpg
Yes, my dad was once the proud owner of this Challenger. But he had two kids. So Bye Bye 383 Commando, hello Minivan.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

I remember on the forum I told people that the Convertible would not be made by Chrysler and you would not believe the number of people that got really mad at me.

While I do not care for the convertible, what I made clear was that it was a business decision. If you can't make any money, then it doesn't make sense to do it plain and simple.

I had all sorts of people coming out of the wood work telling me I was wrong and couldn't believe it all the while using obscenities.

Go figure.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Quick Reply: No Challenger convertible to be offered