Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

No Challenger convertible to be offered

Old 10-12-2008, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No Challenger convertible to be offered

I don't think anyone was mad at you Jeremiah... It was more being mad that it might not come out...
Hey Rudy... Yeah the Flowmasters are pretty loud in the interrior... But I really don't mind it at all, unless im trying to talk on the phone and then I'll put the windows up... It's not that bad if your just cruising though I mean that's why I bought them I wanted them to be loud, deep, and smooth... If you listen to the radio a lot you won't really notice it that much, it kinda becomes something that's a part of the "ride"... I've had mine for 5 years and was defintaly the best 300 bucks I spent...
Old 10-12-2008, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No Challenger convertible to be offered

ORIGINAL: MrKrisSullivan

Yo Kevin
What im refering to is my truck... it's a 5.7 Hemi Automatic with 3.92 gears.... Why can't I have that in my R/T Hemi Challenger???? That's what's bugging me...
I know what options are on this car... It's the ones that aren't on it that are bothering more and more lately... Seems to me Dodge is skimping on it everywhere they can and I hope im wrong on that. They are offering a lifetime warranty on it so I guess they know something.
It's so lame... I can get a C5 with 3.15 gears that's a good 5 years older and just as new... 3.06??? that's hardly an aggresive gearing for a "muscle" car... Especially one that is so heavy...

trust me I was really pissed about that too.