Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Orders are in!

Old 12-05-2007, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orders are in!

Just orderd 4 Challengers, all you can get is 6.1 with a 5 speed auto in silver black or orange.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Orders are in!

And in a few more months we'll be flush with professional high quality photos! Woo hoo!

Old 12-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

dodgesales....I see you are still around. Welcome back.

How are those orders coming along? You must be busy about now.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:00 PM

I am very busy making car deals Jeremiah. Unfortunatly out of the 4 Challengers that I ordered I am only getting 1 so not as busy as I would like to be.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:57 PM

ORIGINAL: DamnSkippy

And in a few more months we'll be flush with professional high quality photos! Woo hoo!
Im glad you said it, when you get them in Please post lots of pics.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:31 AM
Super Moderator

Dodgesales, patience. I'm sure you'll be thigh high in "Highly Qualified and Motivated Ups" in July, then it'll just be a matter of hauling'em in. Good luck, July 08 will be here in no time. Hope the boys up in Brampton are ready to produce!

Old 12-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome back. Send us pics when you get them

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 12-10-2007, 04:07 AM

so what the hell??? i went into my local dodge just to ask about it (taking orders) and he said you can put money down and then he changed the subject and said he ordered 3 of them in different colors but swore to everything holy he'd get the ones he ordered in early-mid january???? i thought it's always been after showing the production version of a car at any autoshow that they usually send them to dealerships a few months AFTER??? I've been bugging this guy since i seen the very first spy photo's way before they even considered making it. he said he'd let me go with no mark up. i should have had him sign something haha i've been hearing anywhere from 10-20k markup and he said the same thing.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:11 AM
Super Moderator

Either he's confused, he's messin' with ya, or he's believing some bad info. Everything we've been hearing is April? Unless of course, he has some incriminating photos and he's leveraging them for all their worth!

Old 12-10-2007, 03:31 PM

Even had they signed something it wouldn't mean anything. He is going to hell by the way.
I just had our Dealer Rep in today and he said that they are still thinking only 4500 units total. Figure there are a little more than 14,000 dealers in the U.S. so there are very few stores getting one out of the whole. It doesn't matter how many a dealer orders, it matters if they have allocation for a Challenger. NO ALLOCTAION = NO CHALLENGER. I know we are getting one but I am not going to tell any customer they can have it till I have a VIN #.
The rep also said they may start job 1 early in either Jan. or Feb. The original plan was to start job 1 build in April to see them in late June possibly July.
Go look on Ebay and take a look at the dealers that are advertising that they have a VON (vehicle order Number) and are trying to get people to bid on how much $$ over MSRP that they are going to pay. Our rep had a sheet with him that showed not a single one in the country has had a VON # attached to them. The dealers that are getting one are getting the very first one that was ordered from there store or the first special order that they placed.

Quick Reply: Orders are in!