Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   POLL: First on the Block, or Wait for a Good Price (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/poll-first-block-wait-good-price-1302/)

RoswellGrey 08-29-2007 04:02 PM

RE: POLL: First on the Block, or Wait for a Good Price

And would you like to make a LOT of friends REAL fast? :D

Albeeno 10-24-2007 12:22 PM

I'll pay MSRP + markup; sell my Mother; surrender a testicle, a kidney, my right arm...I don't care what it takes!!! Just make it a manual tranny and paint `er plum crazy purple and I'm sold!

WhiteHeat 10-24-2007 12:56 PM

Hmmmm...

Surrendering your right arm for a manual tranny....

Trying to picture how that would work..... :eek:

Plum70Rag 10-25-2007 06:09 PM

Five years? How about fifteen or twenty? I'll wait and look for a clapped out one around 2025 or 2030. It worked with the Challenger I have now! :)

Albeeno 10-26-2007 04:40 AM

Yeah, I kinda screwed up there a little bit, didn't I?

ORIGINAL: WhiteHeat

Hmmmm...

Surrendering your right arm for a manual tranny....

Trying to picture how that would work..... :eek:

DSkippy 10-26-2007 06:47 AM

DOAH!

Chris 12-24-2007 08:14 AM

Can't buy until 2009 anyway, but I would only buy at MSRP. The dealer does fine selling at MSRP, no need to just give away money to the dealer. It's sad that there's going to be some sap(s) who fork over $70,000+ for an '08 Challenger.

DSkippy 12-24-2007 09:02 AM

Nah....it's happy! :D Either the guy's rich enough not to worry, in love enough not to care, or too dumb to know which kind of reverts this buyer back to "not to care"....

It's all good. '09 may be the ground swell year for Chally sales...so what if we don't have a rare one, I don't intend to sell mine ever so it won't matter.....

maybe convert it to internally combust hydrogen when petro's outlawed...but if goes fast who cares about the particulars of how it gets there!

Jeremiah 29:11 12-26-2007 08:23 AM

When the Mustang and Camaro get introduced the prices will come down. I am patient enough to save my money.

Albeeno 12-26-2007 08:40 AM

Not to be a jerk - but Mustang was introduced to the public at the New York World's Fair on April 17, 1964 and has NEVER ceased production! Unlike it's two biggest wannabe "competitors" / challengers....

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

When the Mustang and Camaro get introduced the prices will come down. I am patient enough to save my money.