Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Shipping Issues

Old 06-22-2008, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shipping Issues

ORIGINAL: RUBBERBNDMAN

BE THANKFUL IT WAS PARKED AND NOT DRIFTING THROUGH THE RAILYARD WITH SOME DRUNK CONDUCTOR PLAYING "I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE RAILROAD" ON YOUR $900 DOLLAR SOUND SYSTEM.......LOL......
Or even worse, "Dueling Banjos."
Old 06-22-2008, 06:34 AM

Sorry if I sounded like I was griping earlier, I just needed to vent a little. I've gone through one delay after another....I know, so has everyone else. It just sucks when you see your car sitting in a lot and it seems as no one cares when it gets to you.
About the silver cars, I've already seen one on a transport truck heading to a dealer. There are a few out there that are already built. I saw it earlier in the week, but was unable to get pictures.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:17 AM

ORIGINAL: jono

Sorry if I sounded like I was griping earlier, I just needed to vent a little. I've gone through one delay after another....I know, so has everyone else. It just sucks when you see your car sitting in a lot and it seems as no one cares when it gets to you.
About the silver cars, I've already seen one on a transport truck heading to a dealer. There are a few out there that are already built. I saw it earlier in the week, but was unable to get pictures.
OK..I'll let you go with a warning this time...lol
Old 02-13-2020, 04:52 PM

Hey. My friend had a similar situation. It delivered on the ground as the people said above. He was from Mexico, moved to the USA, bought a new car. he was very fond of fishing. So he rummaged through many different sites. He wanted to understand more about the delivery of car, and indeed learn more about the delivery, what prices, what it depends on. As a result, he turned to some company and they brought the car to his house in Miami. He says that they delivered successfully. This article https://getcarrier.com/blog/ship-car-across-country/ is where he read it all. I will also soon be buying a replacement for my boat and this article was very useful.