Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Spy Photo!

Old 01-23-2008, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spy Photo!

I like the chrome rings around the control knobs. Looks pretty traditional otherwise. Needs that aluminum accent around the air vents and radio controls though. Seats I'm not worried about since I'll be putting in custom ones.....

Does this car suffer from the duck down to see the traffic lights syndrom that the magnum and charger do?
Old 01-23-2008, 06:20 PM

a little bit but not as bad as the magnum and charger. the thing i like about this car the most is the sound, it sounds like a true muscle car.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:33 PM

dodgeman11595 - Did it seem bigger than the Mustang?
Old 01-23-2008, 07:32 PM

dodgeman, thanks for giving us an inside peek. While the center stack with the radio and such is pretty much standard chrysler offering, you had to believe that would occur. dodgeman, any chance we can get a wider angle shot where by we could see the full look of the dash, seats front and rear? May be a little challenge with a regular camera and I do appreciate what you have previewed for us. No matter either way, it will still be mine later in the year. Nothing at this point will feter that.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:08 PM
mac

Thank you so much, the tail lights really are not that bad. Thanks Dude.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

I like the chrome rings around the control knobs. Looks pretty traditional otherwise. Needs that aluminum accent around the air vents and radio controls though. Seats I'm not worried about since I'll be putting in custom ones.....

Does this car suffer from the duck down to see the traffic lights syndrom that the magnum and charger do?
LOL - I have to do that with the Charger AND PT Cruiser! I think it's inherant in ALL Dodge products - a result of the "chopped/dropped" rooflines.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:07 AM

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

LOL - I have to do that with the Charger AND PT Cruiser! I think it's inherant in ALL Dodge products - a result of the "chopped/dropped" rooflines.
Well, on the 1970 model, there was too MUCH windshield. I always had my visors down, even at night. Of course, then I always had to duck down to see traffic lights, too.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:25 AM

Was wondering how long it would take for dodgeman's photo's to hit the web...

http://www.eresourcing.com/misc/Chal...nterior_01.jpg

I guess this answers that.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:42 AM

Man, i can only dream boys. i only think i'll be sitting in achallenger on the showroom floor for about 4-5 years.
I wonder if it'll take a 1978-ish nose-dive.
PRAY THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:04 AM

I have to be honest; when you first posted dodgeman, I thought you were BS. Usually on message board when someone says "my father/friend/sister-in-law's-best friend's-best friend is such-and-such at somewhere" I just tune them out. But you came through with good pictures, so thank you!

On another note, this Torred/HP Red is a distinct color from Hemi Orange, right? They seem relatively close in appearance, judging from the pictures.

Quick Reply: Spy Photo!