Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

SRT Experience Chicago

Old 11-03-2008, 04:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT Experience Chicago

Although there are no more events planned for this year I know they will have the schedule for next year soon. I for one will be attending and am starting this thread so us in the Midwest can plan on attending together maybe? Since I am local I can help with hotels etc. for travelers. Lets get thsi started planning folks!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:03 PM

Default RE: SRT Experience Chicago

Hi Bruce, I wonder if they are going to have one next year if the merger goes thru. It might be in the planning stages now. I tried looking for the 08 schedule couldn't find it. I'm planning on getting an RT 6 speed, but will go down to watch the SRT's. Where do you think the SRT experience will be at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet. I'm about 2.5 hrs. north in Milwaukee.

In one of your earlier posts you mention there might be a HO SRT8 6 speed in Wi. you were looking for. I checked most of the dealers in Wi. for you couldn't find one. There are a few black ones and silver one I found. Glad you finally found one in your area. Cheers
Old 11-04-2008, 04:27 AM

This year they had the SRT experience at Chicagoland Speedway and I suspect they will do the same. That is if they are still offering it after the end of this year. I sure hope they do as it will be a blast.

a few weeks ago a guy told me of that SRT up at Ashland Motors up in Ashland WI. I never got to the point of calling them as the one here became available. I never saw it on their website though.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:57 PM

I didn't check dealers that far north 350 miles from Milw. to Ashland, just up to Wausau and Green Bay. I test drove an RT 6 speed last Sat. Haven't driven a stick in years, needs alot of practice. I thought the gears 1st - 4th were real close and 5th& 6th were way over too. My dealer told me I can order the RT Classic in January. That's what I'm waiting for, in the book it saids, "YOUR OLD SCHOOL COLORS" and shows the B5 blue. I'm thinking they may bring out the other colors people wanted Plum Crazy, Sublime, Gomango. Cheers