Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

SRT Experience Las Vegas

Old 11-11-2008, 04:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SRT Experience Las Vegas

Funny you should bring it up RG... everyone who actually brought thier Challenger to the Experience was just dying to bring it out on the track. There was a lot of talk about bringing them out... but unfortunately it never happened...
Old 11-11-2008, 08:02 AM

Thanks to all for a great SRT experience in Vegas!!! It was great to put a face to the nicknames I have spent so much time with over the last year. I hope we can all do it again real soon!

RTFROMNC
Old 11-11-2008, 05:08 PM

Thanks to all at the Vegas Experience, "What a Blast" I was a great pleasure to meet all of people that helped me through the challaholics rehabilitation 12 step program. I am so grateful to be a proud Dodge Challenger owner and to share some common car interest with a great bunch of people. It did almost seem as if you were meeting friends that you haven't seen in a while, kind of weird, but the whole ordeal was really unbelievable. Special thanks to Brett "Budman" thanks for the ride, you cars rocks for sure! Joani thanks for being the special person that you are to take your valued time to help everyone keep their sanity while waiting on their cars. Ps. You do all women proud with the way you drive. Diam Dave nice meeting you, take care of that back. Steve, nice meeting you, I will contact you about your shirt later this week, just trying to catch back up. Robert, it was nice meeting you, it is a small world. I called Keith today and told him I found you wandering the streets in Vegas. Andre cheers bro nice to meet you. Shaky it was nice meeting you, the challenger script looks nice along with the engine compartment. Mike nice meeting you, keep #10 safe. Chris it was a pleasure to meet a double challenger owner, heck keep em both. It was also nice to meet everyone's spouses and family. Hopefully we can do it again someday.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:19 PM

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all the ones that participated in the track experience with my husband. We are so close to Daytona and it would have been so inexpensive but not near as memorable. Joanie, you were everything I expected and more. From what 70sguy tells me, you did on the track what every woman dreams of but would never have the guts to do. You go girl!!! To all the others, it was my pleasure meeting you. Thanks so much for making it one of 70sguy's best experiences in our 25 years together.

Best Regards,
Mrs. 70sguy
Old 11-11-2008, 05:47 PM

how about this lets all make a yearly get together....we all can take turns on the meeting place...hell i am up for florida,detroit & washington....anytime....
give me some ideas if you all want to join????????
again it was my pleasure to meet all you guys and gals...the bond we have is really cool...i would love to keep it going....
thanks again .....challyho.....
Old 11-12-2008, 01:37 PM

Well Chris you said it all in this post but I would like to add that you and your wife are allot of fun and it was great meeting all of you from the forum in person. I got back to Salt Lake City late Monday night I waited for the snow to stop. It was a wonderful trip I got to meet some of people that read this forum that have Challengers but don’t post here. I had 6 different people come up to me at SEMA and as if I was the BUDMAN and said that they have been reading the forum for long time and they just wanted to say hello and I even had one guy ask me when his car will be built??? HUMMM not allot has changed I just gave him joanie's cell phone number. Well my twin turbo Challenger was at the dyno prior to going to SEMA and it made 543 HP at the wheels and no turbo lag just ask 70's guy.....all you have to do is hit the gas and it lights up the tires and that is in the low boost mode. OK now back to business This trip was one of the best trips I have been on in my life I got to meet with the people in person that I really care allot about I wish that the people that couldn’t make it were there also but you were there in spirit. I hope we all get to meet up again soon thank you all for being there.
WE HAD FUN DIDN’T WE

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

AWESOME!!! Just a totally AWESOME time!!

Not even sure what alll a guy can say about the whole weekend experience... suffice it to say it ranked up there with one of the all time best weekends my wife and I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Meeting some of the awesome people from this board... the SEMA show... The SRT Experience and the airshow overhead during the Experience and add to that the whole Las Vegas thing... WOW!!! all I can say is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!

The list of those we got to meet from this board in order of meeting...

Brett "Budman" and wife Elaine... great folks... definately a pleasure to meet and spend some time with!
MikeSRT proud owner of Challenger #0010... definately a guy who will do #10 proud!
Frank "shaky-2" and Nancy "shaky-1"... what a hoot!
Andre and honorary member sis... Teresa... You guys are an absolute kick!! I would suggest you and sis move up here to Washington... you"ll get use to the rain... no doubt we"d have a BLAST!! [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Joani... got to love her... for sure... as good as they get!
DiamondDave... what a quick wit and great sense of humor!! I bet you guys have some great poker parties!
70sguy and Mrs. 70sguy and family... what nice folks and a slice of Americana at it"s best! What a great family!
Robert "rtfromnc"... another member of the board who will definately make us proud... seems there might be a vert in his future...
Dr. Steve... pleasure to meet... definately a guy who wants to experience alll he can while he can.... everything you would expect him to be!

What a great group of people to be part of... confirms my suspicion that the Mopar breed are a class like none other! The Mopar breed definately ROCKS!!

The SRT Experience itself... what more can you say other than WOW... AWESOME!! If you like the thought of being able to push that beast in a closed and safe environment it is an absolute must!!
Everything from driving the Viper... to short autocross to some quick short drags to the Full Throttle Challenge (my personal favorite if I had to choose)... AWESOME FUN!!! And yes... the Experience comes with it"s very own unique version of The GRIN!!

My wife is already wanting to plan our next SRT Experience... guess I"ll just have to kick back and see what she comes up with...

If you have the chance you just gotta do it!!
Old 11-12-2008, 02:49 PM

How about Salt Lake City, UT?
A nice central western location.
But I say that for a 3 1/2 hour car ride down.
Nice and short.

Besides the Cuda only get 17 on the highway.
And that's on a good day.
Then you have to deal with the Utarded traffic.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: BUDMAN
I hope we all get to meet up again soon thank you all for being there.
WE HAD FUN DIDN’T WE
Couldn"t agree more Brett... and YES!! IT WAS A BLAST!!
It was nice getting the chance to meet you and Elaine too... you guys are great!!

Hope you were able to get home in the snow ok... you did chain-up didn"t you...
Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 AM

ORIGINAL: tdub2112

How about Salt Lake City, UT?
A nice central western location.
But I say that for a 3 1/2 hour car ride down.
Nice and short.

I dunno if you want to get caught up with those 08ers, tdub. Something strange always seems to happen everywhere they go.

[IMG]local://upfiles/148/CD31849E84AE4F5EB9C0312524610E21.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-13-2008, 08:51 PM

We might be from the past Bro, but oh how amazing in how quickly we made it to the future. None to disappointing of a manner of transportation history. Wow, wow, wow!!! And look its SILVER, and we all know that Silver is fastest!!!

[/quote]
I dunno if you want to get caught up with those 08ers, tdub. Something strange always seems to happen everywhere they go.

[IMG]local://upfiles/148/CD31849E84AE4F5EB9C0312524610E21.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]