Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

SRT Experience Las Vegas

Old 09-07-2008, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SRT Experience Las Vegas

Tell me we wont see pics on youtube with your Challenger and a big ole Buck strapped to the hood lol
ORIGINAL: 70sguy
fixing to go on a week vacationin a couple of weeks in the great state of Kansas for some whitetail action.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:07 PM

Kramtrah,

I have killed many a bucks in my life not one has ever been on my hood. I respect my vehicles way more than that. Besides such a magnificant animal deserves more respect as well. They do not need to be displayed, not everyone appreciates those doing their part of conservation to ensure future generations of game animals to exist, especially with the loss of habitat that occurs daily.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:22 PM

Around here , deer are plentiful. Hunting plays a part in keeping the herd strong. In the winter time, you can see 80 in a field. They are also harmful to the farmers crops. Forty years ago there weren't but a handfull in the area. So, even with hunting they are doing quite well. Many more are killed along the interstate than are taken during deer season.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:09 PM

70sguy well i have 1500 miles on mine ..it doesn't seem like i get to drive it enough...hurry up and get them honey do's done..i know how important those are for us woman...
are you bringing your wife ???? does she gamble???
i am looking forward to the trip... i played cards at Diam Daves house tonight they are coming for sure....good luck with your hunting. talk to you soon
Old 09-08-2008, 12:04 PM

RTFROMNC is confirmed for SRT in Vegas on Nov. 8th.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:24 PM

05flhtse,

what state are you from?
Old 09-08-2008, 05:30 PM

Dear Joanie, Sorry to say that I won't be able to go this time. 70sguy and I just got back from there 5 weeks ago so being the great mom that I am, I'm letting my 23 year old son Keith go with his dad and enjoy himself. He is newly married with a baby on the way and it may be a long time before he could do something like this. Anyhow, I'm sure they'll have a great time meeting all of you great people. Please do me a favor and keep 70sguy away from the craps table. It was not a very forgiving game for him last time. Maybe if there's a re of the Challenger Forum again, I'll come along. Hope you're enjoying your car as much as we are. Take care. 70sguy's much better half!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:35 PM

BTW,

I called srt experience today and confirmed my son and I are in on the 8th. Now I have to secure a direct flight.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:48 PM

70swife....sorry that you cant make it...i will keep your boys in line lol.....maybe we will have to have a side bet on the track and i will break him before he get to the craps table...
i got my confirmation today after e mailing the srt experience people last night... i will take some pics and send them to ya.....
looks like we should have a pretty good group going.......talk to you soon Joani
Old 09-09-2008, 07:33 PM

I'm going this Friday in Daytona barring any weather problems.Do ya'll want a report on what it's like or better left unsaid so no expectations?I wish there was people from here going as well,would make it a little more fun,but I guess I'll survive.

Quick Reply: SRT Experience Las Vegas