Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Went to the dealership today

Old 03-18-2007, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to the dealership today

Went to the the dealership today and was looking at a Sublime green Charger Daytona and as i was getting back in the car this salesman who was the worst salesman ever came walking up. His first words were do you want to drive that thing home today.. I said nah im just checking it out thanks anyway.. I said im waiting for the challenger to come out but thats a good looking car. He says in a offensive voice pshhh yea do you want to pay 75,000 to a 100,000 dollars.. I said no if you have one for that much you wont be selling it.. I said do you know any information about the new Challenger..? The kid says no i know nothing about it except its going to be limited, we wont have one and you'll be lucky to find one in Ohio.. I said wow dodge didnt just spend 596 million on a plant to sell a few Challengers.. Thats when i stopped talking about it i had enough. Then i proceeded to ask him about the Str8 charger super bee thats coming out in plum crazy purple and petty blue. He never even heard of those colors.. I hope my next trip to a dodge dealership is a little bit more informative.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:31 PM

Default RE: Went to the dealership today

I hate salesman like that. This is the one of the biggest problem I believe for Dodge, I know the dealers are franchise, but some of the people they hire are worthless, rude, and sometimes ignorant of the product they sale. As for him saying that the Challenger price is going to be 75- 100,000 is way out there, I do know that there will be some prices gouging going on with the first MY, probably 10-15,000 over msrp. As far as him saying good luck in finding one in Ohio when it comes out, thats a total farce. Most likely a 5 star dealer will have a few of them, I hope they aren't one. After that experience, definitely wouldn't deal with them for anything. Oh by the way, what he gives back in attitude, I can give right back.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:46 PM

Oh believe me the way i said a few things werent in the lowest tone.. This dealer is a big dealer too, they deal with exotic cars like Lamborghini's ferrarris and have plenty in the show room.. I dont get why they would higher a kid like that. They are the largest Lamborghini dealer in the USA...!!! www.nelsonautogroup.com
Old 03-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Rob

haha...tell the dealer to take a hike eh!

My personal experience, the bigger the dealership the less customer service. I bought a car from Northtown Ford (crappy Ford dealer here in the big TO, Canada!) and nothing but bad experience.

Bro bought a Mustang GT from Whiteoak Ford ...great dealership.

R
Old 03-19-2007, 02:16 AM

ORIGINAL: McDonald

They are the largest Lamborghini dealer in the USA...!!! www.nelsonautogroup.com

Apparently you've never heard of Vegas. More Lamborghinis, as well as most exotic cars, are sold in Las Vegas, Nevada than anywhere else in the world. Why? Where else do cocktail waitresses make $100,000+ a year!
Old 03-19-2007, 04:33 PM

Sin City, yea baby!! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas
Old 03-19-2007, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: McDonald

He says in a offensive voice pshhh yea do you want to pay 75,000 to a 100,000 dollars.. I said no if you have one for that much you wont be selling it.. I said do you know any information about the new Challenger..? The kid says no i know nothing about it except its going to be limited, we wont have one and you'll be lucky to find one in Ohio.. I said wow dodge didnt just spend 596 million on a plant to sell a few Challengers.. Thats when i stopped talking about it i had enough. Then i proceeded to ask him about the Str8 charger super bee thats coming out in plum crazy purple and petty blue. He never even heard of those colors.. I hope my next trip to a dodge dealership is a little bit more informative.
75-100k huh? Sounds more like a Viper than a Chally. Anyway, I saw a yellow superbee on my way to school this morning, very nice. I havent been interested in a charger since I saw the Chally. You can view one (not those two coloways in SRT version, yet, but petty blue would get some serious nascar fans excited[sm=gears.gif]) on dodge.com. I got the pics from wikipedia.

http://www-5.dodge.com/vehsuite/dispatch.do

[IMG]local://upfiles/374/C6B9E4C1DCE94115A81EEC886EF84EC1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/374/BCAFEB6F141F41FBA1AF3C14B454650E.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/374/CF43DF7117D143BA908D86E53B1775B0.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Rob

That is really nice...Charger looks good in yellow!
Old 03-20-2007, 05:24 AM

the more i see those cars the uglier they look i hope they either change the name of the car or when the next gen version comes out it may actually look like a charger

Jake
Old 03-20-2007, 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: JJMPB

the more i see those cars the uglier they look i hope they either change the name of the car or when the next gen version comes out it may actually look like a charger

Jake

Its the opposite for me i hated them at first but the see them the more i like them, and with the 6.1L hemi i think i could warm up to it quick.

Quick Reply: Went to the dealership today