Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/what-would-you-do-if-ricer-pulled-up-next-you-redlight-gunned-his-engine-3764/)

fatcat 07-06-2008 03:38 PM

RE: What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine?

Look over and smile.....not worthy....I might also ..." anytime at Enghlishtown Raceway Park and put up $500" [sm=gears.gif]

hawknhemi 07-06-2008 04:42 PM

RE: What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine?

Probably laugh and not give them the time of day, although leaving them in the dust would be very tempting.

halsflying 07-06-2008 07:09 PM

Ricers need to stay with ther own kind. Any body thats puts a coffee can on for a tail pipe and thinks that sounds good has no bussiness fooling aroud with real muscel cars.

MrKrisSullivan 07-06-2008 08:21 PM

Not worth your time in your camry?? Lol.... I like going with them.... I guess because im in a Hemi Truck and the look on theier faces when I pull away it's awsome... plus I can only imagine how loud the flowmasters sound right next to your window...lol...

RUBBERBNDMAN 07-06-2008 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: halsflying

Ricers need to stay with ther own kind. Any body thats puts a coffee can on for a tail pipe and thinks that sounds good has no bussiness fooling aroud with real muscel cars.
Coffee can?? I thought that was a giant KaZoo...

RoswellGrey 07-07-2008 12:35 AM

Personally, I always like the idea of adding a rear spoiler, the bigger, the more wings, the better, on a front-wheel-drive car. It's especially important when you get up around 200 mph. :D

brucer41 07-07-2008 05:50 AM

Personally I would be torn. I guess it would be the attitude coming from the ricer. If it was a snot nosed little pup with no respect, well then I probably will blow his doors off just to show him that he needs to grow some longer hairs around his ambition. If it was a friendly "Lets Go", then may be I will laugh and sure not let them be worth it all. If it was a serious call, then I would most certainly ask for a title run. I could use what money I get from that junk pile after selling it to buy new tires and gas, oil change etc. for my Challenger.

mopar2ya 07-07-2008 05:52 AM

Smoke him while you got him... :D

Thor77 07-07-2008 06:09 AM

There are some "ricers" that run quite fast. I'd still vote for "Blow his doors off"...up to the legal posted speed limit of course ;);)

MrKrisSullivan 07-07-2008 10:11 AM

Ha that's funny Thor... I've always said I don't speed I just drive fast to the speed limit.;) Except one time a sorry Titan was next to me and I peeled my tires on accident and a 5-0 got me for racing on a highway.
But I still beat him to 55mph.;) After I got my ticket and went on down the road they caught his sorry truck. (Gave them a discreptoin):)