Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...
View Poll Results: A poll
Blow his Doors Off!
0%
Gun Your Engine
0%
Do a Burnout and Choke Him with Tire Smoke
0%
Look Straight Again and Don't Acknowledge Him
0%
Look Over and Just Smile (not worthy)
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine?

Old 07-06-2008, 09:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine?

We all know that sooner or later we will be confronted by a Ricer. What will you do?
Old 07-06-2008, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine?

Well, the poll doesn't work, but I would look over at him and laugh. Had that happen to me in my vette, and this kid just wouldn't leave me alone. Week after week this kid would do all kinds of things to get me to go. Finally one night he had a guy and two chicks in the car and started it again. I decided I'd had enough and hit it. I blew his doors off and slowed down waiting for him to catch up, and when he did his buddy and the two girls were laughing at him hysterically. Funny, he never tried that again.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:03 AM

Default RE: What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine?

I would most likely throw my change at him, and tell him to comeback when he grows up!

They can do a lot with the smaller displacement engines now a days. The only thing that beats cubic inches, is cubic dollars......
Old 07-06-2008, 10:23 AM

show e'm what challenger tailights look like as they fade out of sight or better yet make him think your gonna race and when he takes off just idle off the light (works best in known speed trap areas)
Old 07-06-2008, 10:30 AM

Old 07-06-2008, 10:33 AM

Laugh...wife had a VW Cabriolet,GTI motor..lol..That ate the rice.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:20 PM

And yes its already happened .
Old 07-06-2008, 03:06 PM

Try to catch my breath - from laughing too hard.
Then, when I CAN breathe, invite him/her to meet me at the drag strip on Sunday morning.
Im not a foolish kid anymore. If were gonna light em up, lets do it the right way.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:21 PM

more than likely the first couple times I'd showem the tailights,but it's gonna get old real quick and with the price of gas I can't afford to be racing every jerkoff in Florida.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:27 PM

I'm with the "look over and smile" crowd too. They aren't even worth my time in my Camry, let alone a Challenger.

Now if a new Camaro pulls along side at a stoplight... that might be a different story.

Quick Reply: What would You do if a Ricer Pulled Up Next to You at A Redlight and Gunned his Engine?