Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

What's your take?

Old 01-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's your take?

Without googling....I will say Mexico.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:28 PM

I don't care either where it is built, just that it is getting built. The design and process to build it are American and are all that matters to me. At the end of the year, as long as it's in my garage or me on the road behind the wheel, I'll be smiling.

As for where the Hemi is built, my bet is mexico.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:10 PM

If the government has its way they'll have to be built in 1970 and shipped here by flux capacitated deloreans.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

If the government has its way they'll have to be built in 1970 and shipped here by flux capacitated deloreans.
Depends... just who will be building aforementioned flux capacitated deloreans???
Old 01-29-2008, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

Depends... just who will be building aforementioned flux capacitated deloreans???
Probibly the Chinese as usual. BTW Icant believe someone would care to have flex fuel vehicals. It gets less MPG and produces less BTU's then it take to make a gallon of it!
The only reson it is cheap is because the governemnt has subsidized it! Sorry just hits a sore note
Old 01-29-2008, 06:52 PM
mac

Don't get me started on our current issues, I get depressed. When Wal-Mart demanded Huffy to sell their bikes at a lower price, Huffy indicated they would have to close the plant in the United States and produce in China. Huffy now makes bikes in China, sell for a lot less and the laid off workers who made a decent blue collar living are working in lower wage service jobs. This is a micro scale example, but when this happened I knew this was going to be our fate. We did it to ourselves and yes I would rather keep our people wealthy than in China and India. I also buy Chinese made products and like to lower prices so I am guilty of doing this too, but would like to see trade tarrifs on these low prices goods so we can compete.

I know the pirate was joking but I would not purchase this car if Iran made it. F-them guys who have supplied explosives to the bad guys in Iraq and kill and wound our guys and support terrorists in the world.

Please view this and all will be explained.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
Old 01-29-2008, 08:08 PM

I personally get a kick out of the last episode of pimp my ride - see it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE8_M9TD7DM

Eric
Old 01-30-2008, 06:09 PM

Ok..Mr natural I won't bother explaining Ehanol (CH3CH2OH) to someone who can't spell vehicle..Read Hot Rod about its use and National Geographic for enlightenment..you would rather give your fuel dollar to Saudi,Venezuela or Nigeria?? If I was a Canadian..I'd be all over the Challenger...made in my country and only burns gasoline (also in abundance from the oil sands of Alberta) Don't get me wrong..I love the design.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:39 PM
mac

Now that is funny!!!!!!!!
Old 01-30-2008, 06:44 PM

Heck, I have no clue as to where the block is made? Can't be France.. I'd say Germany.

Quick Reply: What's your take?