Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Who has a 2008 Challenger on order? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2008-challenger-order-2467/)

tahitijim 07-22-2008 12:18 PM

RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

MWC-

I understand your frustration. I was just informed that "departed the facility" does not necessarily mean "en route to dealer". The dealer informed me that the trucking company informed him that they "are still waiting on 2 more cars to fill the truck" & then off to the dealer. (maybe)

Basically- I will get the car whenever I get it. This has made me cancel the additional warranty as I do not feel any company this laid back will be around to service the car 3 years from now.

I own several cars, I do not think the Porsche people would be this condescending towards customers. This is the "A" typical attitude of a dying breed of USA car manufacturers.

Sad is it not?

Tahitijim

mopar2ya 07-22-2008 04:07 PM

ORIGINAL: mwc

Sorry to rant, but I'm not exactly thrilled about being the last of the 6400 to get my car.
MWC
Maybe you should be thrilled that you are getting one of the FIRST 6400?? ;)

mopar2ya 07-22-2008 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: birddog

She was right outside my bedroom window. Woke up a couple of times just to take a peek at her. If I don't quit smiling soon, my face is going to be stuck this way.
I think I warned about the "not be able to wipe the childish grin from face" syndrome as well... kind of a pleasant side effect dont you think? :)

tahitijim 07-22-2008 04:28 PM

When I see it, I will believe it.

Tahitijim

mopar2ya 07-22-2008 05:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

I often walk downstairs during the night just to open the door and look in the garage at CRUSH. When I go back to bed my wife always says, "it's still there honey, go back to sleep"..
Confession: 3 trips to the garage for me since I got home from work... 1-1/2 hours ago... ah heck... better make it four... gotta go... ;)

robertdodel 07-22-2008 05:18 PM

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

She was right outside my bedroom window. Woke up a couple of times just to take a peek at her. If I don't quit smiling soon, my face is going to be stuck this way.
I think I warned about the "not be able to wipe the childish grin from face" syndrome as well... kind of a pleasant side effect dont you think? :)
I KEEP HER IN THE DRIVEWAY UNTIL IT'S TIME TO GO TO BED THEN INTO THE GARAGE JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE IS TUCKED AWAY SAFE AND SOUND,THEN THE DOGS ,AND MAYBE THE OLD LADY IF I CAN REMEMBER HER NAME

halsflying 07-22-2008 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: 70sguy

Birddog,

Did you sleep with it last night?

Hey everybody look what Budcam got a picture of. (sike)

robertdodel 07-22-2008 05:26 PM

MYSALESMAN CALLED TODAY TO LET ME KNOW THAT THEY TOOK DELIVERY ON THEIR THIRD CHALLENGER WANTED TO KNOW IF I OR ANYONE ELSE WAS INTERESTED,HE SAID HE WOULD CUT ME A DEAL AND WHEN I ASKED WHAT KIND NO STRAGHT ANSWER FROM HIM ,JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY BUT HE DID SAY YOU THEY ARE LIKE CANDLESTICKS YOU DO NEED A SET

mopar2ya 07-22-2008 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: halsflying

Hey everybody look what Budcam got a picture of. (sike)

Hal.......? Is that birdog?? :eek:

halsflying 07-22-2008 05:42 PM

Yea He wrote one time some thing about getting a comaro instead of a Challenger guess he got both. (lol)