Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Who has a 2008 Challenger on order? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2008-challenger-order-2467/)

Andre@Edge 08-18-2008 07:24 AM

RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

I hope they have a Challenger or two in Vegas for the nov 8th SRT experience

birddog 08-18-2008 07:48 AM

They don't know for sure but they were tld they would get a challenger in the fall. As for the experience, they usually break up into teams and have competition between them. We started out on the full throttle or drag racing. This was my first time so I struggled on my reaction time. Our lone girl, brittney smoked all the guys. 11 to 2. I did get lucky and beat her once with a .048 to .096 reaction time. We got to drive each of the cars at least twice. Learned a lot about torque breaking.

We were then off to the auto cross. We drove calibers here except for the final we drove the jeep in the relay. Oumr course was pretty tight. I finished 3rd here. Out of 5. One of the guys has a caliber and still came in second. I did get revenge over being humiliated by brittney.

Driving the viper was probably the most difficult and funnest. First time for me. You do a couple of laps in both the cars and then the pros show you how it is done.

The road course gives you a chance to drive up to speed following an instructor. You get a chance in each of the cars. The 300 was a little unnerving at high speeds. It kept feeling like it was floating across the track. The instructors are observing you in the mirror and will take you as fast as they feel you can handle. Then they break out the vipers and jeeps to take you for a real ride. With only 5 people we got to choose our rides. With 75 I am sure they will use all the cars.

robertdodel 08-19-2008 06:10 PM

I was just on my dealers web site and he had a srt challenger listed with my vin what the f$%^$#@@!#$

kramtrah 08-19-2008 06:22 PM

Unfortunately brother, as we always said in the Marines, you are getting the big green weenie. Its just not right considering your wait.

ORIGINAL: robertdodel

I was just on my dealers web site and he had a srt challenger listed with my vin what the f$%^$#@@!#$

mopar2ya 08-19-2008 06:47 PM

ORIGINAL: robertdodel

SAY WHAT??

Andre@Edge 08-19-2008 06:52 PM

If that turns out to be the case then we should ALL give that dealer a call and tell him what scum is!

mopar2ya 08-19-2008 07:02 PM

Care to post a phone number and name Robert... 800 number and we can call and tell him what we think on his dime... ;)

Andre@Edge 08-19-2008 07:18 PM

About 25 calls per day from each member should show him the word got out.....

mopar2ya 08-19-2008 07:27 PM

Speed-dialer baby!! We can all program them into our U-Connect and call on the fly... :D

mopar2ya 08-19-2008 07:29 PM

You can just say SCUMBAG and you will be connected automatically...