Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 06-14-2008, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

With my calculations from all the great info we are getting on this site I am expecting to go to D1 no later then wednesday of next week. I have already ordered over $600 of accessories and have been looking in to engine mods. They say at 600 hp you can spin the tires at 70MPH and it's scary/fun. I hope I am up to the challange.
SO IF YOU HAVE THE TIME "please" check my vin#8H302868 on Monday. And as a precaution if you see a hemi-orange challenger sideways on the highway "understand I am learning" and it will be scary/fun for everyone involved. Jim
Old 06-14-2008, 11:02 PM

Well MFIllini5

I do talk jive. You said you seen the Challenger on the 11th. This post was on the 13th and 14th but I do need to clarify it is 4 on top and one on the tail. It still is JIVE Oh I meant FIVE. You can try and discredit what I say but you will have a hard time doing it like a few others have tried. Face it I am the with the Balls to make the contacts to get some kind of information for all of us. Why dont you call the customer service line or better yet contact your dealer and see what they tell you and post your information on this forum so you jive to. I do not need to do this and the same goes for the other people that spend hours every day looking up Challengers on vin vision you know that thing is wrong part of the time. Are you going to start telling them that there report does not jive? If you did read my posts about this I said that I would give details later but here is what is going on right now.

ORIGINAL BUDMAN

I do not have access to VIN VISION but I do have a thing called BUDVISION

OK it looks like the flood gates are starting open they released and shipped out about 200 from the stripe shop over in Windsor and they have also released about 200 cars from storage but they are moving slow to the USA border. They can only put 5 on a hauler do to an issue that I will address with all of you on Tuesday when I have all of the facts.

No word on The Silver bullets yet I dont know if they are shipping to the border yet I am working on it.

Also due to the flooding in IOWA and most of the Mid West a large amount of rail traffic has been stopped or re routed this is creating a big backlog going West to send car out and East for major parts the the automobile plants are waiting for so they can continue production. I do not know how this will effect the Brampton plant but is going to start impacting the Illinois and Michigan plant any day now.
ORIGINAL: MFIllini5

Due to the website problems I gave up on posting this message the other day. Wednesday, June 11th I was westbound on I-80 south of Chicago, near Joliet and spotted a single Black Challenger in the lower furthest rear position on a car carrier. The carrier was heading westbound too. I was able to drive right next to it for sometime but I did not take a picture. I was too busy talking to my brother about it. Ironically we were already talking about the Challenger when he noticed it just ahead. Anyway, this does not jive with Budmans post that they must be on the top of the car carrier. I do not recall all the other cars on this carrier but none were Challengers.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:31 AM

Can some one please check my vin 8H301774 on vinvision or budvision? I get conflicting stories. THANKS JZ
Old 06-15-2008, 05:49 AM

I just thought I would share this. My son was returning from Florida yesterday and knew that Flagler Dodge had a Challenger. It is Hemi Orange and looks great. He brought me some pictures. It is so impressive. They have $70K hung on it and there it sits.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:51 AM

I went to a dealer(Morlan Dodge) Sikeston Mo. the other day because I heard they had an orange challenger. It was roped off and locked on the showroom floor with a sticker of a little over $55,000 it only had 1 option(tires). I guess it is cheap compared too $70K.
The owner has it and said he is taking bids on it. Will try to find out what it sells for.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:28 AM

Actually, Budman, MFIllini5 should have said "jibe," not "jive." The phrase should have been, "this does not jibe with Budmans post." I don't think he meant to insult you. He just used the wrong word.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:42 AM

oops,I should have read closer before posting...BUDMAN did say 4 on the top, 1 on the tail...probably not enough clearance to load in the front on the bottom... Hopefully I will get to see mine unloaded this week!!!!!
ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Actually, Budman, MFIllini5 should have said "jibe," not "jive." The phrase should have been, "this does not jibe with Budmans post." I don't think he meant to insult you. He just used the wrong word.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:21 AM

AHHH? thats what the budman said 4 on top one on tail ( last of bottom) any way it dosnt mater how just get them to us!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 10:42 AM

top of the morning to ya Joani whats the good word?
Old 06-15-2008, 11:10 AM

not much yet i will check again later for ya
my date keeps growing now it says the 26th i am at the point now it is frustrating me -i guess i will just hurry up and waitlike budman they dont want us to have our cars yet....

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?