Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 06-19-2008, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

ORIGINAL: BUDMAN

Well if you had bought that story I was going try to sell you some land and a building next to a CORDDOG plant in Alabama

ORIGINAL: SF18C

I dont have access to vin vision I just happened to be talking to a truck driver on his cell phone that was standing next to a silver Challenger and I asked him for the # and the VIN and I looked it up on the unofficial tracker and found out that it was Tupperware. Remember I am BUDVISION I do things different.
That is a great story…but probably wont work for everyone’s car though! Or like my Team SGT use to say...If it’s stupid and works it aint too stupid now is it!

What you know about corndog plants in alabama? Budman tell Joani I'll do for her what I said I would do for you about a picture. She has been helpfulland might enjoy one.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:21 PM

Joani or Neil,

I know everyone is wearing you two out. All your hard or extra work is appreciated, you are Dodge's best friend otherwise they would definitely be the enemy. I guess if we really knew what was going on we would probably cancell the order. Dodge hasn't kept us informed worth a darn. If either of you get achance to check 289405, thanks, if not, I know your busy and little ticked yourselves. Good luck.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:24 PM

Don't hold your breath for Chrysler to do anything for you. You have already purchased the car and if you don't want it someone else will, so there's no incentive for them to do ANYTHING. Also, they are swimming in debt and giving freebies to you will not help that situation one bit. We're all frustrated and ticked off about how this is going but believe me, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it but wait...unless you are Dr. Phil, Jay Leno, or someone famous.

ORIGINAL: kal357

it will not be there on the 27th i will bet my challenger you dont get it untill into july chrysler can kiss my a s -
this is pure bull sh my car has changed dates so many times i cant see straight.. in detroit for 3 days for a delivery date of today oh sorry now its tomorrow but i guess ill have it for the weekend then bam dealer calls and said not untill monday now if if if if if if if if if if chrysler ships it.. I say I own a trucking comp. can i go pick it up please not too far from me.. dealer said you would still have to pay del. fee i said ill pay double just let me at my dam car. he said he checked into it could not happen.... you can go pick up your viper from there tho.. IF ANYONE KNOWS A NUMBER TO SOMEONE IN MICHIGAN PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT I WANT TO PICK MY CAR UP..... man this is such bs I will be dealing with chrysler about this after I get my car.. they better do somthing for us.. money back, free waranty,free mopar acc. somthing or thay can shove this whole thing up there a s - kal 262-880-7433 8h291184
Old 06-19-2008, 03:39 PM

hey kal i feel your pain man hang in there maybe tupperware can hook you up with his 12 step program.[:@]
Old 06-19-2008, 03:54 PM

I am past the breaking point I have tried everything from drinkin a big bottle of so co to smoking funny things it either makes me want to go take a trip and piss on someone or gives me a ton of crewel ideas p.s I did like leno untill he got his challenger now I will kick his as and take it then by the time i get out chrysler will have fig. out how to run a business...
Old 06-19-2008, 04:08 PM

kal if i had a dime for every story i have heard and all the crap ive taken from every one involved at dodge and their affiliates i would have my car paid for[>:] everyone here knows exactly how you feel dude its f'in frustrating. been there complained bout that feel like ya talked a brick wall all day mad. your home brother you will find out more here than you will all day on the phone so just hang out and read up on these guys
Old 06-19-2008, 04:53 PM

Call me I have a question about a another kind of car
ORIGINAL: npeifer

Budman,

I'm still waiting on my damn car and they have changed the delivery date on VinVision like 10 times. Once it even said it was enroute to dealer and later that day it said at ramp !! It's driving me crazy !!!!!

Any info would be great and the badge # would be cool ?

Thanks
Neal
8H291043
Old 06-19-2008, 04:54 PM

Hi Joani, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance 8h301393.
Danny
Old 06-19-2008, 04:57 PM

OK Tupperware here is a hint all of the numbers total 17
ORIGINAL: tupperware

YES, I want to know!!!!

Tupperware

Do you want to know what your badge number is? OR do you want to be surprised? I know what it is HEHEHEHE

ORIGINAL: tupperware

yes, its the same company... hope that works to save me a few days of shipping time..
as for the name, it started a few years back when I drove through the parking lot of a mopar show in my '96 Corvette... I pulled in the line of guys waiting to do burn outs..when it was my turn, the Mopar guys started yelling "tupperware" in reference to my plastic car
Old 06-19-2008, 05:01 PM

Here's news on some Silver Challengers....just outside of Washington DC near Upper Marlboro, MD, I passed a truck which had 1 silver Challenger on it. I was unable to get pictures, as it was heading the opposite direction, but it was definitely a silver Chally. I pick up my orange one sometime this weekend.
Speaking of, can anyone give me an idea/tip on how to find out what trucking company is taking my Challenger from the rail yard to the dealer? My dealer was of no help, and none of the truck companies I have called have been any help either.
BUDMAN, how did you manage to get into a rail yard to get pics of your car coming off the train?

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?