Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

Old 07-07-2008, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?

tahiitijim...i think it means the latest action with your car......
i don't want you to send me anything ....i appreciate it anyway.... i enjoy this as much as you guys....i don't want anything in return
a thank you will dooooo. thanks to you Joani
Old 07-07-2008, 07:52 PM

Dodge claimed all 08 orders were sold orders, on my status and history report it clearly shows that the car I bought was not a sold order. For everyone who has received there cars congrats. I have 490 miles on mine and have loved every minute of driving it.
For those who don't have there cars, it is worth the wait.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:02 PM

Joani, Thank you sooooo much. This is the best news to date I've gotten on this car. You truly have made me a happy man. I wish there was a way I could repay you for your kindness towards all of us you help. If there is a way let me know. Thanks for bringing the smile I'm wearing right now
Old 07-07-2008, 08:09 PM

Thanks for the update Joani... I too am smiling tonight!! My friend will be happy as well... but no idea how long it takes from Chicago Town.

Also wondering what "Paper receipt" means on the Joani Vision reports... I figured they were your reports... you would probably know.

Oh... and what is "At Facility"?

Thanks Again, have a good night and a pleasant tomorrow!!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:31 PM

mopar2ya means it is i think the paper work is complete is ready to load the train and i think facility is where it will ship from
time to call it a night ...good night and talk to you guys in the a.m. Joani
Old 07-07-2008, 09:29 PM

Hi Joani, any changes at mine?
Old 07-07-2008, 11:50 PM

Got my accessories installed:

Must haves... pedal kit for sure... it looks great, car cover if necessary.. the fit is great and it gives you an excuse to stare at your car before you put it to bed.

Worth the money... floor mats, door sills.

Don't buy... trunk mat... it doesn't fit (ask Joani)

Old 07-08-2008, 02:59 AM
mwc

Joani:
Thanks for the updated VV. Us stragglers appreciate that you are still here helping to keep us in the loop, even though you could be out playing with your new toy.
MWC
Old 07-08-2008, 03:00 AM

Budman,

Any word on what is going on with the cars on Pillette Rd.? It is seriously looking like they are just refusing to stage any of the new cars being built to Pillette Rd and moving the ones that are already there to G E.

There are only a few scenarios that I can think of that could be going on, and all are totally unacceptable.

1. Cars are on hold while they fix the issues that put them on hold. (They could have totally rebuilt the car from the ground up by hand in this amount of time)
2. Cost. It is more expensive to take cars from Brampton and unload them at Pillette, then re-load with the cars that have been sitting their for weeks. (Not really our issue. Dodge needs to bite the bullet and accept a little loss financially and make their customers happy.... That is if they care about their customers at all)
3. Simple laziness. No body wants to do more work than they absolutely have to. I myself hate it when someone does something stupid that creates more work for me. With this being said, I still won't make a customer suffer because I'm upset I am actually having to work for my money. I haven't decided if the laziness theory is due to Nationality of the workers being Canadian or the workers being in a . My guess is it is related.

I Really had thought I would be able to put all the CRAP behind me and forgive Dodge and still purchase my car. I'm beginning to doubt it now. Before anyone jumps on the You'll love it when it gets here band wagon, I've heard it over and over. And how if Chrysler didn't give us access to this info, we would have no knowledge on what was going on, Ignorance is not Bliss.

Only time will tell.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:55 AM

Birddog,

I'm with you, however I believe your number one option is most likely. There is no way dodge has forgotten about the cars being diverted to Pillette RD. I'm sure their not lazy. So what does that leave? It leaves either a car with issues or a strapped for capital automobile manufacturer that prefers customers suffer for their mistakes.

Quick Reply: Who has a 2008 Challenger on order?