Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER?? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/who-has-2009-challenger-any-model-order-3811/)

RoswellGrey 11-16-2008 11:50 AM

RE: WHO HAS A 2009 CHALLENGER ANY MODEL ON ORDER??

ORIGINAL: RUBBERBNDMAN

Hey Fat Cat,Mark dropped his 09 and picked up a 08...just FYI.
[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]
Yes. Apparently, he got a pretty good deal on it! ;)

[IMG]local://upfiles/148/90A3CEF6949C40158CCC9B093CEE5D4A.jpg[/IMG]

kramtrah 11-16-2008 05:20 PM

Hey RG, you sure as heck got that right. You bust me up man!:D

SKiDs33t 11-17-2008 01:11 AM

Grats on the Car Kramtrah!

As for me, its more delays. My car didn't get on the last ship. Apparently, since I am getting free shipping, the dealer isnt the one that handles it. It goes to the Military Overseas Transportation office, or MOT. They have assigned me a ship date, but I have no way of knowing WHAT that date is. I wont know anything until it ships. Im praying that it makes it out this Thursday. (The ships leave once a week on Thurs)

When I ordered the car back in May, I guessed I would probably get it around Christmas time. It is looking like I was right. Right now Im just hoping it isnt any later.

kramtrah 11-17-2008 09:38 PM

Hey Skids, hang in there Bro, cuz soon enough you are going to experience THE GRIN, and its a pleasureful delight one experiences and maintains for quite sometime following a driving experience in a Dodge Challenger. It is just amazing and worth every second you have to wait!!

Semper Fidelis

05flhtcse 11-18-2008 03:04 PM

I was watching one of those news magazine shows on TV the other night and they were showing Arnold Swarzenegger and it looked like he was heading for a Hemi Orange SRT8 Challenger. I thought it kind of funny that the govenor of our Greenest state might be driving a muscle car. I would too if I were him. I realize that what he drives is the least of Californias' problems.

Cuda340 11-18-2008 03:32 PM

My long wait is almost over. I just heard, today, that my Challenger SRT order went to D2 and will start build this Thursday!

I have been waiting since May 16 and I am on my second dealer. The first one, Champion Dodge went out of business on October 30, 2008 taking my $500 deposit. Luckily, I used a credit card and was able to get reimbursed.

The funny thing is that Bob Frederick is getting my car quicker than if Champion had not gone out of business. I guess things sometimes have a way of working out. :)

kramtrah 11-18-2008 04:33 PM

Congrats Cuda! Keep a good track on it in VinWin.

SKiDs33t 11-18-2008 08:53 PM

I was watching one of those news magazine shows on TV the other night and they were showing Arnold Swarzenegger and it looked like he was heading for a Hemi Orange SRT8 Challenger.
I remember reading somewhere that he purchased an 08, and was getting some flak about it.

BLK 6050 11-19-2008 05:09 AM

ORIGINAL: 05flhtcse

I was watching one of those news magazine shows on TV the other night and they were showing Arnold Swarzenegger and it looked like he was heading for a Hemi Orange SRT8 Challenger. I thought it kind of funny that the govenor of our Greenest state might be driving a muscle car. I would too if I were him. I realize that what he drives is the least of Californias' problems.
I don't think I would want to be the one to tell Arnold..."No, you can't have an SRT Challenger!" And, some how the car just seems to scream "I'm Swarzenegger...got a problem with me and my car!"

BUDMAN 11-19-2008 05:34 AM

OK Arnold has an orange 08 Challenger can anyone tell me what number it is?

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

ORIGINAL: 05flhtcse

I don't think I would want to be the one to tell Arnold..."No, you can't have an SRT Challenger!" And, some how the car just seems to scream "I'm Swarzenegger...got a problem with me and my car!"