Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

window drop feature when opening the doors

Old 12-02-2008, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: window drop feature when opening the doors

Wow, I've never seem "White Grass" before....out here in the Southwest it's green (sometimes brown)
Old 12-02-2008, 07:35 PM

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

That's why you buy a big, heavy car like the Challenger, Paladin, so you can plow through it easily. You should donate Crush to some deserving folks in the North.
I got dibs on CRUSH!
The chin spoiler is like a built-in plow.
BUT. We get FEET of snow and salt the roads.
But I still got dibs on CRUSH.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:55 AM

I polished up my GRIN and CRUSH last night....think I'll take her out and act like a ROCK Star today.. It's going to be in the mid 70's..[8D]
Old 12-03-2008, 08:34 AM

As we speak at 11:33 a.m. CST, it's 71 in ever-pleasant San Antonio. Yes, the Challenger is going to work with me today.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:32 AM

As of 11:30 MST, it is 26 F with a wind chill of 17 F. Everyday is a good day here, snowing, raining, sunny or other wise. Snowy is fun though when you have an open area to do doughnuts.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:27 PM

Saves rubber and $$ can't smoke the tires.

ORIGINAL: Axel

As of 11:30 MST, it is 26 F with a wind chill of 17 F. Everyday is a good day here, snowing, raining, sunny or other wise. Snowy is fun though when you have an open area to do doughnuts.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:50 PM

I have a suggestion. Take a large plastic garbage bag, super glue a small magnet to each corner and drape the bag over the window. The magnets will hold it in place. Hobby Lobby has magnets in various sizes. Ta da!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:19 PM

It's 1515 MST here in the Vally of the Sun with a cool 71 degrees. Think I'll go smoke a few. With the windows up of course.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:06 PM

Pretty good. I got downtown a little early this afternoon, so I just went out to stick some more money in the 2-hour meter the Challenger is at. Another guy from work went out with me, so we were standing by the Challenger talking. Some guy walks up, doesn't say anything and starts going completely around the car. He even gets down on his hands and knees and checks under the rear end. Finally, he looks up at us and says, "Cool car! I used to have a '73 Cuda." The guy I was with was amazed that I didn't think it was odd that someone was checking out my car.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:31 PM

Dodge Favre, you would be surprised. It might take a little more time, but those spinning wheels can actually get pretty warm and you still get the smell of burning rubber. Granted, it will never be anything like doing it on a dry surface, but it will wear them down over time.

The window thing, maybe I'm lucky because we don't have the freezing rain here, but for some reason I haven't had an issue with the Mustang and the window getting stuck. It may not move much when it is freezing outside and it has snowed, but it doesn't get stuck to the rubber. I hope that I don't have an issue with the Challenger, if I ever see it that is. Hopefully they started building it.

Quick Reply: window drop feature when opening the doors