Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Window reset

Old 08-24-2009, 05:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Window reset

Anyone know how to reset the windows where it goes a 1/4 down and up when you open and close the door? I unlocked my car this morning, opened the door, the window didn't do it's normal down thing. Odd. Opened the door, same thing. I rolled the window down, with the door open, and rolled it all the way back up and it moved a 1/4 down like it should after it got to the top, though I figured it would stop before getting all the way to the top. Closed the door, didn't hear it go all the way up and had that small gap in the back. I rolled the window all the way down and back up and it sealed as it should. When I got to work, still the same problem, window won't do the 1/4 down or up deal.

I was hoping the manual would explain how to fix this, as I'm sure it happens from time to time, but there is nothing in there about it, or I'm just not looking in the right place. The battery wasn't disconnected so I'm not quite sure why this would happen. I hope it's just a one time issue and any help would be appreciated.