Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hey guys and gals

Old 02-13-2008, 05:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys and gals

particularly the gals

Big musclecar fan here, look forward to talking engines, tuning, mods and general crap with all of you
Old 02-13-2008, 10:30 AM

Default RE: hey guys and gals

It's almost spring, ...
..... getting to be time to get the tools cleaned off and turn the garden soil in preparation of planting.
The fertilizer has already been delivered...., Thanks to Stuntman Mike!

You just joined today and have 18 posts already!, - a number of which are condescending, sexist, pompous, or abraisive. Well done! It usually takes a new member a day or two to get comfortable enough to vey for the King Of The Obnoxious title. The crown is already yours!
[sm=smiley32.gif]

Tell me, pumpkin, where have most of your serial murders been committed, and what OSCAR nominated films have you performed stunts in? I have friends who ARE in the business and one who recently retired. He actually DID stunts for the guy in your picture - Kurt Russell - unless that's you.....but then, you'd be an "actor", not a "stuntman". If you share your real name with us, I could ask my friends in SAG about you and they can tell me what kind of a stuntman/person you really are!
On second thought, don't bother answering those questions. We've seen your manure spreader at work enough already, and I really have no intention of reading anything you have to write from this point forward.

My guess is you're REALLY a 15 year old kid or a 50+ year old couch potato who's never been with a woman (without a valve in her back and a patch-kit taped to her posterior). Either way, I'm guessing you're anything BUT the "ladies' man" you want to be seen as, 'cause you're about as smooth as a "popcorn dump" on a cold toilet seat.
Thanks for sharing all of your deepest and innermost thoughts with us already. Hope they didn't cause you an aneurism.

Another one to add to the "blocked user/loser" list......this one, in record time!

Had to figure this would happen once the Challenger's official debut was held..........all of the bugs are coming out of the woodwork!!
Old 02-14-2008, 12:15 AM

judging by the mass of "you go gurrrl"-esque replies here, i guess you really told me huh?

Actually i think i made relevant and useful posts. For the record im a 25year old viper owner who could probably show you a thing or two about engines so go back to playing golf and fantisising about owning a modern safe and reliable muscle-ish car in penis pink.

ill get back to chatting to the real enthusiaists on the board. you can sit down and be quiet now
Old 02-14-2008, 05:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Stuntman Mike

judging by the mass of "you go gurrrl"-esque replies here, i guess you really told me huh?

Actually i think i made relevant and useful posts. For the record im a 25year old viper owner who could probably show you a thing or two about engines so go back to playing golf and fantisising about owning a modern safe and reliable muscle-ish car in penis pink.

ill get back to chatting to the real enthusiaists on the board. you can sit down and be quiet now
Hear-ye, hear-ye.. let it now be known that Stuntman Mike has proclaimed for the record that he's a 25 year old Viper owner!

Seriously, guy... penis pink?! What kind of come back is that? Work on your big boy internet thug words ok.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:46 AM

yawn, whatever fellas i said hello i wrote a couple posts as i was quite excited to be here and if you bother to search i think they are pretty harmless. Dont think anything i said is gonna offend anyone so you can ban me or blow me. Oh wait, you guys arent mods...aint that a bitch.

and here i thought this was going to be a cool forum with decent gearheads for members. What a joke.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:50 AM

oh and for the record Bootcamp, stuntman mike is a character played by Kurt Russel in a tarantino film. Hes a stuntman and a serial killer and drives a chevy nova and a dodge charger. Its a popular film among real muscle car fans so im not surprised you dont get the joke with my username or profile. Twat
Old 02-14-2008, 10:57 AM

Ironically at the end of the movie stuntman mike turns out to be a crying coward who gets his ass kicked by 3 girls.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Stuntman Mike

oh and for the record Bootcamp, stuntman mike is a character played by Kurt Russel in a tarantino film. Hes a stuntman and a serial killer and drives a chevy nova and a dodge charger. Its a popular film among real muscle car fans so im not surprised you dont get the joke with my username or profile. Twat
Didn't I tell you to work on your comebacks?! Come on there bubba, get with the program here.

Honestly, why would you pick a screenname that gets his butt kicked in by 3 chicks?
Old 02-14-2008, 05:27 PM

Any chance we can vote this clown off the island?? [:@]
Old 02-15-2008, 02:40 AM

you guys crack me up. are you this pleasant to all new members? Seriously i wonder if your all the same guy logging in with different usernames. tell you what guys, you can carry on acting like jackasses and getting your forum a bad rep.. as a mopar guy im sad to see the sort of people this new challenger is attracting. Especially after having a good few discussions with decent members in other posts. And this is the welcome section? You guys seriously drag this site down.
You ll notice i havent been banned. Maybe thats because i dont just talk shit which is all you guys seem to do.
Good luck with your auto V6 challengers when your wives finally let you get one

Quick Reply: hey guys and gals