Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hey guys and gals

Old 02-15-2008, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hey guys and gals

HAHAHAHA That's poetry right there! Good stuff!!!
ORIGINAL: Stuntman Mike

you guys crack me up. are you this pleasant to all new members? Seriously i wonder if your all the same guy logging in with different usernames. tell you what guys, you can carry on acting like jackasses and getting your forum a bad rep.. as a mopar guy im sad to see the sort of people this new challenger is attracting. Especially after having a good few discussions with decent members in other posts. And this is the welcome section? You guys seriously drag this site down.
You ll notice i havent been banned. Maybe thats because i dont just talk shit which is all you guys seem to do.
Good luck with your auto V6 challengers when your wives finally let you get one
Old 02-15-2008, 02:36 PM

Poor “Mike”.
So many replies to one thread. Someone must have struck a nerve (or three)!
….“hey guys and gals - particularly the gals (VERY smooth![:'(])
…making references to statements beyond your comprehension as being “girl-ish”….
…hurling such “witty” insults as a vulgar reference to a part of the female anatomy….
…questioning our masculinity by inferring “our wives” hen-peck us….
Every post you’ve made in this thread has a sexual reference or innuendo.

You must really hate women.
Is it because of their continual rejection of you?
Do you make female-related insults to sate your anger, and expose us to your continually offensive conduct as a manifestation of your sexual frustration?
Your jealousy of us who don’t blindly accept your lines of manure and have real women in our lives that we treat with respect is completely understandable since your life is apparently devoid of that. However, your limited and crude vocabulary in this “family oriented forum” is not, nor is it acceptable.
I'd suggest you stop trying to create an image and just be yourself, but I assume you want people to like you, so I won't suggest that.
Bear in mind (no matter how small) that this forum has members of both sexes and all ages, and that you should grant them the respect they’d be due if we were all conversing in person.
I’m sure that if you were to be lucky enough to find a female in such state of incapacity or vulnerability that she weren’t too repulsed to consider conceiving a child with you, you wouldn’t want that poor child to be exposed to repugnant behavior or vulgar language, the likes of which you seem to be proud to display for everyone here.
Anyone can be a hero and make any claims or statements behind a computer monitor without fear of conviction. I’m sure most of what you’ve typed in this forum wouldn’t have been spoken to me if we met in person and you were looking me in the chest.

In short; if you can’t post in a manner considerate of people of all ages and sexes, I suggest you return to that village you left without an idiot.

Now get off your Mommy’s computer – she wants to use it.

Poor Albeeno.
Still upset about the Patriots? Let it go, Man!
Haven’t you supported enough losers already this year? [:-]
Old 02-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Albeeno, you're my boy.

But BC, wrote what I wouldn't this AM.

Don't hold onto resentment over an obligatory response to such unchecked bravado.

It's excellent, you were in the moment and espousing such confidence and unchecked conviction. But therein lies the beauty of life, irony. I love (no offense intended to Boston w/ this analogy 'cause I'd say I'm a Senator fan, if enough ritalin were produced to quell my HDD long enough to watch one baseball game, series included) to point to the fence, call my shot and strike out swinging. I'm a bit cocky from time to time, but I don't have too much pride to laugh at myself as well. It's OK, we all screw up, and we're not surgeons; so no one dies when we do.

I bet Stuntman Mike is decent enough, in the core, but my father(step) was what this guy is purporting to be, and no offense to any of us, but he was too busy walking the walk to be talking/typing the talk. He WAS shot. He WAS stabbed, He WAS cut, He WAS beaten with batons, rocks, etc, and He DID DRAG race and win trophies in his MOPAR (my avitar); so for someone whose doing an over the top introduction with no sign of shtick is kind offensive.

Come in with respect, be treated with respect. Blood in; blood ....oh wait....that's Gangland on History channel (yeah, I'm a bit of a geek)

Not to sound like a hippy, but life is too short to not share genuine experiences and who we are w/o facades and charades and other things that should rhyme with shades but are pronounced rhyming with mods (damned frogs and their crazy language).

As a misunderstood, 100 mile an hour Hyundai driving philosopher once, so eloquently, stated "Can't we all just get along?"

Come on share the love that is an admiration for MOPAR and cars of all makes that inspire our child like admiration and innocence.

Old 02-15-2008, 04:59 PM

Albeeno, Bootcamp, and the rest, you have stated it so well about how we act and who we are. This guy has no clue as to who we are after just a few days on. Too bad he hasn't seen nor cares about the fun, respect, and loyalty we have had to one another, this car, and Mopar. MGDMike and Mopar2ya, let's restrict this clown for the best Challenger forum out there. By the way, if this place is so poor, how come RedLetter Dodge gives it credit. Oh, must be because it is darn straight up!
Old 02-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Administrator

stuntman mike, the vipers are pretty rare in the UK...is yours badged as a chrysler, or a dodge?

any pictures of your viper? is it a USDM model, or euro model?
Old 02-16-2008, 05:09 AM

Now that's poetry! I actually liked everything except the part about supporting enough losers this year. You seem like a reasonably sharp guy - who won the World Series last year? Who currently has the best record in the NBA? Who just went to the Super Bowl this year? ...and lost... I KNOW, I KNOW!? You seem to know a little about everything...except Boston sports. Therefore, I'd suggest keeping quiet on the topic until you actually do.

ORIGINAL: BootCamp

Poor “Mike”.
So many replies to one thread. Someone must have struck a nerve (or three)!
….“hey guys and gals - particularly the gals (VERY smooth![:'(])
…making references to statements beyond your comprehension as being “girl-ish”….
…hurling such “witty” insults as a vulgar reference to a part of the female anatomy….
…questioning our masculinity by inferring “our wives” hen-peck us….
Every post you’ve made in this thread has a sexual reference or innuendo.

You must really hate women.
Is it because of their continual rejection of you?
Do you make female-related insults to sate your anger, and expose us to your continually offensive conduct as a manifestation of your sexual frustration?
Your jealousy of us who don’t blindly accept your lines of manure and have real women in our lives that we treat with respect is completely understandable since your life is apparently devoid of that. However, your limited and crude vocabulary in this “family oriented forum” is not, nor is it acceptable.
I'd suggest you stop trying to create an image and just be yourself, but I assume you want people to like you, so I won't suggest that.
Bear in mind (no matter how small) that this forum has members of both sexes and all ages, and that you should grant them the respect they’d be due if we were all conversing in person.
I’m sure that if you were to be lucky enough to find a female in such state of incapacity or vulnerability that she weren’t too repulsed to consider conceiving a child with you, you wouldn’t want that poor child to be exposed to repugnant behavior or vulgar language, the likes of which you seem to be proud to display for everyone here.
Anyone can be a hero and make any claims or statements behind a computer monitor without fear of conviction. I’m sure most of what you’ve typed in this forum wouldn’t have been spoken to me if we met in person and you were looking me in the chest.

In short; if you can’t post in a manner considerate of people of all ages and sexes, I suggest you return to that village you left without an idiot.

Now get off your Mommy’s computer – she wants to use it.

Poor Albeeno.
Still upset about the Patriots? Let it go, Man!
Haven’t you supported enough losers already this year? [:-]
Old 02-16-2008, 05:17 AM

"Blue, you're my boy!"

[IMG][/IMG]
ORIGINAL: DamnSkippy

Albeeno, you're my boy.

But BC, wrote what I wouldn't this AM.

Don't hold onto resentment over an obligatory response to such unchecked bravado.

It's excellent, you were in the moment and espousing such confidence and unchecked conviction. But therein lies the beauty of life, irony. I love (no offense intended to Boston w/ this analogy 'cause I'd say I'm a Senator fan, if enough ritalin were produced to quell my HDD long enough to watch one baseball game, series included) to point to the fence, call my shot and strike out swinging. I'm a bit cocky from time to time, but I don't have too much pride to laugh at myself as well. It's OK, we all screw up, and we're not surgeons; so no one dies when we do.

I bet Stuntman Mike is decent enough, in the core, but my father(step) was what this guy is purporting to be, and no offense to any of us, but he was too busy walking the walk to be talking/typing the talk. He WAS shot. He WAS stabbed, He WAS cut, He WAS beaten with batons, rocks, etc, and He DID DRAG race and win trophies in his MOPAR (my avitar); so for someone whose doing an over the top introduction with no sign of shtick is kind offensive.

Come in with respect, be treated with respect. Blood in; blood ....oh wait....that's Gangland on History channel (yeah, I'm a bit of a geek)

Not to sound like a hippy, but life is too short to not share genuine experiences and who we are w/o facades and charades and other things that should rhyme with shades but are pronounced rhyming with mods (damned frogs and their crazy language).

As a misunderstood, 100 mile an hour Hyundai driving philosopher once, so eloquently, stated "Can't we all just get along?"

Come on share the love that is an admiration for MOPAR and cars of all makes that inspire our child like admiration and innocence.