Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to the Forum

Old 02-12-2010, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Forum

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have an 09 Challenger SRT8 automatic. Looking forward to learning about our cars.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 AM

welcome to the site
Old 02-12-2010, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by canadiancanuck
welcome to the site

Thanks
Old 02-12-2010, 11:04 AM

I'm new as well, except for privat interest, I have some commercial interest in cars and the automotive industry as well.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:49 PM

^ are you another 1 post member only here to hauck your links to auto parts, steering wheels, teeth whitening, etc etc, because you won't last long if that is your only interest in the site, we are car enthusiats, we are here to talk about our Challengers, and other LX platforms, and other owned cars, we are not here to be fed parts lists that do not share relevance other than to our cars.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:20 AM

^ are you another 1 post member only here to hauck your links to auto parts, steering wheels, teeth whitening, etc etc, because you won't last long if that is your only interest in the site, we are car enthusiats, we are here to talk about our Challengers, and other LX platforms, and other owned cars, we are not here to be fed parts lists that do not share relevance other than to our cars.
I'm not sure whether this post is directed to me or any of the previous posters, but I suspect so. As for your remark, I don't intend to feed people here with otherwise useless data trash (because I know what PitA spam is) and will only provide links or information that has been asked for or is otherwise on topic.
In fact I think I will actually mostly benefit from reading posts and broadening my knowledge by asking question relating to the challengers and perhaps other cars. I hope this clarifies the reasons for me being here.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:22 PM

^cool, welcome aboard, i had slated your user name as a possible spammer, but you have been removed. sorry about that.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:46 AM

^cool, welcome aboard, i had slated your user name as a possible spammer, but you have been removed. sorry about that.
Thanks no, I understand that. Other forums where I'm also helping, have similar problems and they keep the first ten posts of any new user moderated. That quickly filters out the forum spam.

I anyway will have to familiarize with what information I can get on the forum already. And then I may start to ask more questions.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:30 AM

Cool Hello

Originally Posted by climberccm
Hi, I am new to this forum. I have an 09 Challenger SRT8 automatic. Looking forward to learning about our cars.
Nice meeting you here, ..wink wink
Old 02-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by climberccm

welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you. hey about the virus thing, i was emailed by the mod and says that i have this virus on my unit, after learning it i started to scan and found nothing, can someone explain me this? <

Quick Reply: New to the Forum