Notices
Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going Forced Induction.

Researching Nitrous----Next Step

Old 09-01-2010, 05:31 AM
  #1  
Member
Thread Starter
 
cfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 92
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Researching Nitrous----Next Step

Hey Challenger Fans, I'm thinking of putting the ZEX 125 shot challenger kit on mine. Even though I like the supercharger or turbo kits....I'm not convinced that the stock bottom ends of our motors will handle the EXTENDED abuse of those kits....I believe the only correct way to supercharge or turbo is to start with a modified crank assembly & forged pistons period. The expense of that plus the cost of the kits are too high for me. It is my belief that 425hp is plenty for the 90% of driving I do...but for the other 10% when I need 500--550hp to race I could flip the switch.
cfan is offline  
Old 09-10-2010, 08:18 PM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I got the 6.1 HEMI Supercharget kit and it worked REALLY well for me!!
challengermuscle is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
tdub2112
General Dodge Challenger Discussions
4
11-03-2010 02:52 PM
tase1981
General Dodge Challenger Discussions
0
06-01-2009 03:16 PM
Dave100
General Dodge Challenger Discussions
16
06-13-2008 06:08 PM
DSkippy
Challenger News
5
01-30-2008 07:02 AM
GENX_HEMI9
Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos
24
06-21-2007 02:04 PM


Quick Reply: Researching Nitrous----Next Step


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: