Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
95.24%
No
4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

6 girls beat up 16 year old; two boys keep watch. Should they get jail time

Old 04-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 6 girls beat up 16 year old; two boys keep watch

It can all be blamed on poor parenting .
I hope the kids folks sue all the girls families as they are liable for their idiot kids actions.
Ive seen this before in my neck of the woods and it sickens me how kids have become animals,and not young adults.
That are all destine for prison thats why we spend more on prisons than we do on schools the future has arrived..

I say fire up the wood chipper I know a few punks that would make a great mulch for my garden.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:56 PM

Wow, I don't know why people would do that. it's absolutly wrong.

I have a Hi-Point 9mm and a hunting license. I plan to get my consealed weapons permit when i am 21(I think thats the age in Idaho)
And I am going to give 15 of the 30 some odd dolars it is for hunters ed for my 24 year old brother.(TOO MUCH college to take the course and a traumatizng Woodpecker+WristRocket= Dead Woodpecker and sad 8 year old boy event.)Need I Say More) as a Graduation gift in July.

Hey, i'll post a pic of my deer i shot last year on my photobucket.

in the 5 min. mintime you can check out me and my dads 84 Vette.
( My Dad's on a buisness trip and so we can put the final touchs on the stupid vette untill thursday afternoon. and then i go into surgery on tuesday for my tightined hamstrings down at Shriners Hospital in SLC Utah.

For all those who sat and actually read all my post i give you a big[sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 04-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Banned

Hope all goes well brother...
Old 04-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Banned

Im into Saiga clip fed shotguns 12 gauge or 20 or 410 with massive 10 round clips there is nothing I fear when those babies are at arms length.
I can lay down so much fire its unreal. That is if my shoulder holds out.
I highly recommend you guys check Saiga shotguns out I own 5 of then all models includeing a Russian military issue and they are like AK 47 shotguns ,just as tough ,and once broken in its a storm of buckshot.

I used one at my inlaws for a skeet shoot ,it was so funny to see the looks on the guys faces as I blew everything out ot the sky thrown at me includeing my kids Airhog Rc plane that unfortunatley flew into our restricted airspace.

Evil firepower!!!!!!!!!!!!! for little $$$$$$$$$$$.
Its a great zombie protection package and the way things are going we all my need some serios fire power some day soon,the way things are going.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:28 AM

I use to believe it was bad parenting as well but now, I think they are just born bad....
ORIGINAL: BILLBRASKY

It can all be blamed on poor parenting .
I hope the kids folks sue all the girls families as they are liable for their idiot kids actions.
Ive seen this before in my neck of the woods and it sickens me how kids have become animals,and not young adults.
That are all destine for prison thats why we spend more on prisons than we do on schools the future has arrived..

I say fire up the wood chipper I know a few punks that would make a great mulch for my garden.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:35 AM

I'm glad that the offenders are in jail. I hope that they stay in there fore a long time and I hope the victim's parents sue the offenders' parents for everything they have. I hope they set an example. My father was an abusive, mean, sadistic bully who frequently badmouthed me, never said anything good about me, and sometimes hit me. One time he started hitting my face so I punched him out. I gave him a big lump on his head. He bothered me a lot less after that and he never tried to hit me again. He ruined my life with all his abuse. He had programmed me to feel worthless, helpless, and undeserving of a good life, even though my IQ is 140. I ended up with chronic & severe depression and was a chronic failure because of him. I tried therapy and antidepressant drugs, but the therapists didn't know anything helpful and the drugs were not a solution or a cure. I cured myself of depression using lots of self help books and good nutrition. After that, I started reading books on how to become successful. Now I have my own business and I'm a lot happier. It's still hard to not think about the people that abused me, but I try my best.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:14 AM

We have had 3 girl fights at my school in the last month, one of them is posted on youtube even. I was amazed at the beating the girls do to other girls, when guys fight its not like that. The teens that beat up that girl should go to jail for at least a year in my opinion.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:20 AM

My dad has a XD 40, me the Hi-point 9mm and the same 9mm for my brother in-law.
i can put out 8 rounds in under 5 sec. the Hi-point has vey little recoil because of the weight.
when i'm older i'm planning to get and XD 9 or 40. teh springfield XD's are great handguns.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:26 PM

They want to act like "big" girls then lets treat them like "big" girls.

OFF TO THE SLAMMER YOUNGINS!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 09:59 AM

These days, everyone is a bad parent because the government makes sure of it. "Spanking's not the answer, touch your kid and you will go to jail." It's ridiculous. I think there's a new study out there that even says spaking can cause problems with your sex life in the future! Now that's just to much. If spanking was/is so bad, then why is it now we are having the problems we are with kids and not back in the day when most of the people on this board were growing up? Shootings in schools, never happened, weapons in school, maybe your standard switch blade which was really big, group beatings, maybe if you were being jumped in a gang, but even then that was more my time then in the 50s, 60s or even 70s.

The government needs to butt out and people need to learn that the answer is indeed physical discipline, obviuosly to a point. You get whacked with a belt and get a bruise, on the leg or arm as you are trying to dodge it or something, then hey, that's your fault, if it's excessive and actually on the butt, it is very hard to bruise a butt, or all over the body, arm, etc then the government does indeed need to step in. People know what's excessive, the government doesn't, but they sure won't hesitate to put someone on death row for killing a cop or something like that. Maybe there should be another group that steps in and says that that isn't right, you should only let him go play in the yard behind a tall fence where he can't get out, he shouldn't be put on death row. Stupid.

Sorry, off of that soap box, on to another one. I actually have a Desert Eagle .50AE and a Baby Eagle 40 S&W. They aren't located at my home location because the government, once again, has stated that I'm not allowed to own a gun do to something in my past thanks to the Bradey Bill. It was a DV charge, never touched my wife, never used a gun to threaten her or any weapon for that matter, never even threatened her, but because it was classified as a DV charge, I'm now never suppose to touch a gun in my life. So much for second chances, more like your entire life will be based off of this one thing. Ought to be interesting trying to get another job also.

Anyway, I'm done for the day with the government and discipline.

Quick Reply: 6 girls beat up 16 year old; two boys keep watch. Should they get jail time