Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Challenger designers love blog readers

Old 10-18-2007, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Challenger designers love blog readers

http://www.redletterdodge.com/2007/1...-blog-readers/

I found this interesting especailly the part about pricing and specs.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:05 PM

Default RE: Challenger designers love blog readers

I must be a noob cause I cannot figure out where to "click thru" for pricing and specs. Can someone paste them here?
[8D]
Thanks,
Old 10-18-2007, 04:52 PM

Some pricing and specs will be available around Thanksgiving - according to the blog.
.....So check in often with us for the rest of these interviews, and for more on the upcoming 2008 Challenger. As for Micheal’s thoughts on the ‘08 ? “They nailed it,” he said.

And…this just in…in response to every Challenger question you’ve asked we can say Dodge will be releasing official pricing and some specs for your enjoyment after Thanksgiving. So hang in there!

To be continued…
Old 10-18-2007, 06:58 PM

I have to admit that is a very promising article. I guess i wont have to wait 110 days to find out actual specs and pricing. Also.. your footer..." thank the lord i can walk again"... what does that refer to?
Old 10-19-2007, 06:05 AM

I was in a car accident and had to have major reconstructive surgery on my hip. I was unable to walk for about 3 months. It just goes to show how much people take advantage of the little everyday things.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:17 PM

i hear ya bro.... i had gillian barre syndrome which made me completely paralized from my head to my toes and it took me 3 months just to learn to walk again.. i tell ya i dont take anything for granted any more... i am gratefull just for the ability to get up each morning and walk to the bathroom. It is funny in life that sometimes we have to lose what we have to appreciate it.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:48 AM
Super Moderator

My brother in law had Guillain-Barre Syndrome and he was a big guy that used to play high school/college football and he became totally paralyzed.

Characterized by muscle weakness, paralysis of the limbs and breathing muscles, onset of the disorder is sudden and unexpected. GBS can develop over hours or days, or may take up to a month. Symptoms are progressive, increasing in intensity until certain muscles can't be used at all. Occassionally, a patient can become almost totally paralysed.

He went from 225 lbs to 130 lbs and he was nothing but bones. It took him 6 months before he could walk and another year before he could play sports again.

I had an older friend who also had a hip replacement.....fortunately he is back to riding bikes but only after long hard recovery.

You are right in saying we should never take any for granted again.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

redletterdodge.com is currently running the following poll:

"In keeping with your overwhelming interest in Challenger — and our keeping final specs and pricing information under wraps until they’ve been finalized — we’re throwing the ball back in your court.

Forget about us for a minute. Let’s assume you can mate your Challenger with any powertrain you like. What would it be? Take a second to vote in the poll on the right hand side of the blog. And, as always, post your thoughts, specifics and love letters with the comment link below.

If available, what would you prefer under the hood of your Challenger?

–The most powerful thing I can get
–Any V8 is enough for me
–Offer a V6 and I’ll buy it
–That thing got a hybrid?
–Who cares? It’s a looker."

Old 10-23-2007, 05:54 PM

Yep I casted my vote.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:22 AM