Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Collection milestone.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Collection milestone.

I put this in here, because it doesnt really fit anywhere else, and no one may care...

As many of you may know, we have a collection of odds and ends, all mopar related...today, we purchased a few things, and one of the items was our 1000th unique item (not counting paper ads, magazines, prints, posters, or full size cars)...so basically, 1000 (1004 actually) unique cars ranging from 1/87th scale up to 1/12th scale.

The item(s) that put us over was an AMT Ertl kit from 1996, detailing the viper, and it comes with 3 models...and the back and sides of the package gives a rundown of the engine specs and whatnot. We are having the family christmas here, so the "Dodge Room" has been completely redone, and I will post some pictures after the holidays..

on that note, i wish everyone a safe and happy holiday, regardless of your religion!
Old 12-24-2007, 11:53 AM

Default RE: Collection milestone.

Congrates

Tammy and I also would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holliday season.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:14 PM

Congrats. how do you store them all, In a seperate building or like in your attic or basement?
Old 12-25-2007, 06:34 AM

Congrats.. and one day hopefully you'll have a full scale Challenger in the driveway as well!
Old 12-26-2007, 05:23 AM

Congrats and Happy Holidays!
Old 12-26-2007, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Sounds like a new Chrylser museum starting up to me. When are you going to start charging admission.

I too got a couple of items as well for the holidays. I will show them in Challenger Merchandise thread.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Administrator

our spare bedroom is turned into a little museum of sorts..we also have tons of dodge/mopar related shirts, clippings, magazine, etc..but none of them are displayed, and some of the things are kept off site. several of our more valuable items are kept at the house, but when we go away, even for a few a days, those items go with us, or to a friend/relatives house...ill try to get some new pictures up tomorrow...
Old 12-27-2007, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

our spare bedroom is turned into a little museum of sorts..we also have tons of dodge/mopar related shirts, clippings, magazine, etc..but none of them are displayed, and some of the things are kept off site. several of our more valuable items are kept at the house, but when we go away, even for a few a days, those items go with us, or to a friend/relatives house...ill try to get some new pictures up tomorrow...
Impressive! Way to go Patrick! It sounds like your spare bedroom is like my cousin's house as she sells Coca-Cola trademark stuff as her business. I nickname it the mini-Coke museum.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 01-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Administrator

we call it "the Dodge Room".
Old 01-03-2008, 06:32 AM
Super Moderator

It seems there are a lot of "Collectibles" threads/posts; would it unreasonable to have a "Collectibles" category?

Quick Reply: Collection milestone.