Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Deal with the Tiger Woods scandal?

Old 12-22-2009, 02:56 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deal with the Tiger Woods scandal?

Hello,
If a man wants to cheat on his wife... in my humble opinion that is between his wife and himself. Not for the idiot press to blow out of proportion. Give Woods a break! Men and women have been doing this for centuries! From the way things are going one would think sex and cheating started just yesterday!!! Who is so holy to judge him?
Old 12-22-2009, 06:24 PM

I was surprised that simple fender bender opened whole can of worms. who cares anyway? Image vs reality of human behavior? Symptom of some other marital problem?
Don't really need this on this forum, though
Old 12-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Super Moderator

If they are famous, rich, or religious, that makes them easy targets.

Nothing new here, it is expected that this would happen. Comedians are having a field day. I am sure many cheating husbands that haven't been caught are laughing at Tiger too. Go figure.

But you are correct, nobody is perfect and neither are Christians but they get pounced on all of the time and nobody steps in to defend them.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:08 AM

thats the problem with this country................too many nosey people..........they have to either print the gossip or read it...........who cares what he does in his personal life.........leave him alone.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by NEW MUSCLE
thats the problem with this country................too many nosey people..........they have to either print the gossip or read it...........who cares what he does in his personal life.........leave him alone.
I agree, with all the "Important" news out there that affects all of us a personal level...and all people care about is who Tiger is sleeping with....It's his problem not the world's.....
People should just leave them alone.....and let's leave this topic for another forum!!
I am sick of hearing about it and this subject has no place on a Challenger forum.
If you want to talk about it...take it off line or stop by your local super market and pickup the latest copy of one of the "gossip newspapers"...
Come on people he wasn't even driving a Mopar....so who cares.....