Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Funny car stuff

Old 06-05-2007, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Funny car stuff

ORIGINAL: tdub2112

You know some one should make a dog translator.

You go up to a dog. At first it will just be " Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, bark."
But then it changes to what he/she is really saying. Which is something like this.

"Hey... hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!"
Think about it. Say it a bit fast, and in a anoying dog voice.[sm=roll.gif]
They did but it was YO! instead of Hey! [sm=roll.gif]

Also what you stated is from a FAR SIDE comic strip.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

Look at this Blond's license plate.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/E051283660C147FCB0A6C36284CB9515.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator

Now this is truly a dump truck. LOL!

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/C6366E8EBB964898B1CFC3205C57F5F8.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:15 AM
Super Moderator

Subject: a little girl

You've got to love this little girl. What a fine woman/wife she'll make!

A teacher asked her class, what do you want out of life?"

A little girl in the back row raised her hand and said, "All I want out of life is four little animals."

The teacher asked, "Really and what four little animals would that be sugar?"

The little girl said, "A mink on my back, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bed and of course, I'll need a jackass to pay for all of it."

The teacher fainted.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Subject: a little girl

You've got to love this little girl. What a fine woman/wife she'll make!

A teacher asked her class, what do you want out of life?"

A little girl in the back row raised her hand and said, "All I want out of life is four little animals."

The teacher asked, "Really and what four little animals would that be sugar?"

The little girl said, "A mink on my back, a jaguar in the garage, a tiger in the bed and of course, I'll need a jackass to pay for all of it."

The teacher fainted.

Jaguar? Don't you know every little girl wants a Pony or rather a Mustang? Thats the way I would tell it. All and all it made me smile
Old 07-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

I thought about it but since it competes with the Challenger I decided to leave the joke untouched.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Since somebody shared the Trunk Monkey, I decided to share this old classic.

This is about 10 years old classic and the originally video which I have somewheres is in high resolution. This was part of a commercial.

This girl is really cute and has a very attractive body which make the whole thing really funny.

Unfortunately, in this you tube version you can't see the face of the guy in the back seat.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x1n5Tki8TI
Old 07-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Nothing to do with cars but I enjoy farting jokes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Yoehhy1w0&NR=1
Old 07-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

This guy was so lucky. You have to see this.

There are many picture to look at. Enjoy the story. Unbelievable!

A New York man retired. He wanted to use his retirement money wisely, so it
would last, and decided to buy a home and a few acres in Portugal.

The modest farmhouse had been vacant for 15yrs.; the owner and wife both had
died, and there were no heirs.

The house was sold to pay taxes.

There had been several lookers, but the large barn had steel doors, and they had been welded shut. Nobody wanted to go to the extra expense to see what was in the barn, and it wasn't complimentary to the property anyway......so, nobody made an offer on the place.

The NY guy bought it at just over half of the property's worth, moved in, and set about to tear in to the barn.......curiosity was killing him.

So, he and his wife bought a generator, and a couple of grinders.......and cut thru the welds.

What was in the barn...............?

Go to; www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm and start wishing you had bought the place.

Click on the index for a faster download

Old 08-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

He added some heavy-duty chain for extra support on the tailgate (note that he used the "Heavy-Duty 'S' hooks to attach the chain) He also paid-up for some BIG 5/16 sheet metal screws to attach the frame to the tailgate. Yeah, he knows it's overkill, but he didn't want the possibility of having an accident.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/BCF8AE9A987E42C2ACA23E11D8EF4AC0.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Funny car stuff