Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Grounded

Old 04-02-2010, 08:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Grounded

The weather last night was beautiful, so I decided to take my son to soccer practice with my Challenger. So, after removing the car cover, I went inside to get my keys. I discovered that they were missing! I spent 2 hours searching for them to no avail. I couldn't use my spare because it didn't have the security lock key on the ring. So, we were grounded and I had to take my beater car.

When I came home from soccer, I turned the house upside down looking for those damn keys. Nothing. Finally, my wife comes home and I ask her if she has seen them. She says. "No, but have you seen my manual can opener?" I said, "What does that have to do with my keys?" She said that last week I threatened to hide her manual can opener because she wasn't using the new electric under-the-counter can opener that I installed in the kitchen. So, when she couldn't find her can opener, she retaliated and hid my keys in the dining room hutch.

I told her that I didn't hide her damn can opener and that it was in the 4th drawer of her kitchen cabinet (she usually stores it in the second drawer). She quickly apologized, but still thought that it was funny that I spent 3 hrs. looking for my keys.

I was glad to get my keys back was was stilled very pis--d.

Isn't it a major violation to keep a man from his Challenger? Is this grounds for a divorce?

Last edited by Cuda340; 04-02-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

She’s very lucky you are an understanding individual as that would be grounds for “Justifiable Homicide” in many states…………….
Old 04-02-2010, 01:28 PM

Looks like there needs to be some counseling. It's almost un-American to keep a man from his Challenger.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I cast one vote for Challenger justice... if I only knew what that was?
Old 04-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Tell her to apologize to you in the back seat.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.