Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

I really really really hope these cars dont..

Old 07-01-2008, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I really really really hope these cars dont..

start to collect road grime and dust sitting in the corner of the dlr lots this time next year. I mean it happens to almost all cars, some sooner than later (ie the Charger SRT)

There is always huge fanfare at launch. I have not yet seen the car but it is safe to say my dlr will hire fricken BlackWater to provide security around it. Fast Fwd 12 -16 months. There is a row on the back lot of Challengers forgotten and dirty, the rotors are rusted in place since they have sat immobile for so long.

At the dlr near me they no less the 7 Charger SRTs and 4 Jeep SRTs , they have been moved from the showroom (to make way for a Mazdaspeed 3 lol) great car btw, to the front of the lot , to the middle row and now they sit in the back getting sprinkled on everynight.
Shame shame. They had one SRT Ram, a low mile 04 for $16K. Last year they had a new one for almost $60 K WTF!!!!!
The saleshoes treating potential buyers like crap probly didnt help. I had a friend wanted a Charger R/T and they wanted a $100 dep first and him sign some paperwork .. PLZ !!!!

Its funny when the GTO came out they wanted deposits before a test drive LOL , same dlr had one STI MR in the showroom w/ ropes around it like it was a dam ENZO. I went to drive a STi when they were launched and they had to install the shift knob each time it went out. As soon as we came back, off the knob went WTF.

What is odd though is the ones you expect to be a dick are not. I had my car in for a SMG prob. No big deal I have time to wait for the module swap out. I walk next door to New Counrty Lamborghini/Masarati and waltz in to behold 3 G Super Leggras and 2 LP-640s. I raise the door on the 640 and make myself at home, no problem.
After that I walk across the street to Braman Porsche and wow a 997 GT2 and Kermit Green GT3RS. Again sit down sir, can we interest interest in a test drive