Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

An interesting site

Old 09-27-2007, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: An interesting site

I think it's more than just the obvious factory flaw that set the guy off. It's the -- again, going just on his word -- litany of bad treatment he received from the dealership and from Chrysler Canada. If what he says is true -- and if you read clear through the site, he has everything pretty detailed, including stuff he admits doing wrong -- I'd be as mad as he is, regardless of the manufacturer.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Super Moderator

I've had bad experiences with different dealerships in the past, my solution is keep searching until you find one that works, not start a brand bashing site. He's doing this for popularity and money, plain and simple.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 09-28-2007, 08:47 AM

I would have so much reason to hate Dodge and every car Chrysler makes if this were the case, but I don't. My 03 Ram 2500 was a total piece of junk, but I know things happen. It was spaced out so far that I could get it on the lemon law unfortunately. A/C fan clutch was going out, power steering pump leaked and went out, battery kept leaking even after replacing it until they put a coating on it, which I was charged for, transmission was having trouble getting into gear, though this could be my fault since I was a tester for the Centerforce clutch and probably beat up the tranny a bit, the master power switch for the windows went out which made it where passengers couldn't role down their windows and the CD player went out which they replaced everything under warranty. This truck had less then 30,000 on it by the time I got rid of it and had a crap load of problems as you can see. I still love Dodge and Chrysler though and I still love the Ram, just not the way it looks right now. I know that sometimes you get a bad vehicle, it is part of being human. Though it may be machines that build the vehicles, humans still built the machines and things can happen.

Now the dealer issue, yes. I would have loved to camp out in front of a few dealerships. So far I have not found on good dealership in Ford, hassel with the two of them, second one being worse, and a few Dodge dealerships, though I have found a couple that I do like and would return to. I would love to shut down a Ford one though after all the crap that they gave me. That was the worst.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

I have heard many complaints about Dodge's before they were Daimler but I have hear no complaints about the newer ones when Daimler took them over.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.