Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Lohan mugshot released after DUI arrest

Old 07-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lohan mugshot released after DUI arrest

This is what alcohol does to you. Hard to believe that is her.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/09B6665404784AB6971AC206C39240D5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/C96B9CBBE63F42E6A61E9F7D0F096559.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:56 AM

Default RE: Lohan mugshot released after DUI arrest

Not just alcohol..... a whole lot of hard living and drugs thrown into the mix as well. She and Britney make a good pair....
Old 07-25-2007, 08:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These girls are so out of control. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but most young women I hear speak today, have a rather foul mouth. They talk the way the trashy boys in school talked in my day. I guess its for the same reason, lack of intelligence or knowledge of the english language. I have always felt that the guys did it as intimidation and to show out to other guys and gals. The girls today do it for the same reason? When you have to use foul four letter words to speak in an everyday setting, you are really showing compensation for poor communication skills. I for one am not intimidated by this type of language and think it is highly disrepectful under most situations. The best thing we can do is to allow the law to run its course and do not let them have any news space. But if they receive special treatment, then blow the horn loud and clear. They crave the attention as much as a heroin addict loves their fix. Take it away and they will have to deal with life. As do all us regular folks.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:58 AM

I don't know what all the fuss is about with her, she is talentless and I don't think she is that good looking either. She looks like a female version of Frankie Muniz. You be the judge
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005260/
Old 07-25-2007, 03:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is weird! It is him with a wig and in drag. That is just weird. Are they related. As far as her talent... I don't think I have ever seen her in a movie. But her choices sure don't warrant a second look. I have little value for hollywood. They sure don't peak my interest in whats going on in hollywood...who cares! Now whats going on on Woodward Ave.? That does peak my interest. How about any new Challenger highway shots?
Old 07-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

The one movie I watched that she was in was Freaky Friday. That was a funny movie that also stared Jamie Lee Curtis.

Plot:

The wide generation gap between Tess Coleman (Jamie Lee Curtis) and her teenage daughter Anna (Lindsay Lohan) is more than evident. They simply cannot understand each other's preferences. On a Thursday night they have a big argument in a Chinese restaurant. Both receive a fortune cookie each from the restaurant owner's mother which causes them to switch bodies next day. As they adjust with their new personalities, they begin to understand each other more and eventually it's the mutual self-respect that sorts the things out.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

She mostly does Disney movies like The Parent Trap, Herbie: Fully Loaded, etc. (doesn't that fill you with confidence knowing that the girl that potentially many girls grow up watching and admiring is setting an example to abuse substances[sm=alcoholic.gif]). Entertainers seem to be slipping lower and lower in their livestyles. I sometimes wonder if all the publicity they get for this junk incourages them to do this garbage. This is why parents should be the role models and not actors and actresses.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 07-25-2007, 04:20 PM

She is a drunken, self destructive little tramp. Why so much discussion about here? If we get lucky before years end she and the Hilton tramp will complete their self distruction and we won't hear of them again.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

My two cents worth.

People (athletes, actor, actresses, or famous people in general) were not designed to be idolized and when they are, they do not know how to handle
the fame, fortune, and power that comes with it. Many sink like she has because of it.

Only one is worthy to be praised.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

My two cents worth.

People (athletes, actor, actresses, or famous people in general) were not designed to be idolized and when they are, they do not know how to handle
the fame, fortune, and power that comes with it. Many sink like she has because of it.

Only one is worthy to be praised.
Very true indeed. I refuse to admire people who simply were born with talents. They were just blessed with a talent, they did not create it, they were just blessed with it is all. I know plenty of people who are just as good who didn't get the same breaks in life, so why should I admire them just because they got the breaks in life. The only one is where the talent and all talent flows from; therefore, let the praise go to the one who justly deserves the true credit.

ORIGINAL: Paladin

She is a drunken, self destructive little tramp. Why so much discussion about here? If we get lucky before years end she and the Hilton tramp will complete their self distruction and we won't hear of them again.
I guess because were low on interesting, non-controversial subjects. I would rather them get a life and quit putting innocents at risk and setting a bad example for children.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Quick Reply: Lohan mugshot released after DUI arrest