Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

New 9-11 slant. Can't make heads or tails on this

Old 04-14-2007, 06:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 9-11 slant. Can't make heads or tails on this

I'm a member of gunbroker.com and I was checking out the posts when this one came up. Note it is long. http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=242700

Like I stated I can't make heads or tails of this. I'm not certain where this guy got his information, but it seems wrong. What's your take?
Old 04-14-2007, 07:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New 9-11 slant. Can't make heads or tails on this

UHHHH.... I don't know what to think. I believe we came on in the middle of a discussion. I think 9-11 is what it is, and you will usually have many theories on it. People love controversey. I believe Rosie O. thinks that the Bush admin. had a part in the 9-11. So take it for what it is, mostly hot Co2.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

This guy is an A-1 nutcase. Whoever wrote this needs to look at something called facts and history. The fact of the matter is that the people caught doing this were Islamic, not Catholic. The claim that the Catholic Church "created" the state of Israel is just plain stupid. That was the action of Europe and the U.S. after WWII. The Catholic Church had no power to do such a thing. This is nothing other than propaganda made up probably by the Islamic leaders over in the middle east that this wacko is regugitating. I bet this guy is also concerned that the Catholic Church is attempting to tamper with "Our Precious Bodily Fluids." What do you think?

If there was any proof at all that the Catholic Church had anything to do with this, the anti-Christian media would have rubbed it in all of our faces as they did with the molestation scandal. If there was any proof that the Catholic Church was involved, we would have gone after the Catholic Church, but the fact is the Catholic had nothing to do with this terrible event.

I am tired of hearing conspiracy theories about this crap. What happened was a bunch of Islamic radicals hijacked a bunch of large airliners and then smashed them into the Twin Towers and they feel because they were not designed to handle this level of impact and not designed to handle the level of heat created by the fuel in the tanks of the planes. It was not planned by the government, not planned by the Jews, nor the Catholic Church, like these nut cases claim. It was radicals within the Islamic faith (and for the record, not all Islamic people are like these radicals). period.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 04-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

You have heard me say before that by reading the Bible you will know truth.

Lies and conspiracies and are always mixed with half truths and that is what makes them believeable to the uninformed.

The antichrist is alive and seated in the temple of God already.
This statement is from the website and is totally false. When I read this, I will forget everything else has garbage.

Okay I have already wasted enough time on this trash.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Banned

The bible is a work of fiction written by the Steven Speilberg of their time.

I am shocked, literally shocked, that some people still buy into this crap in the 2007. Unreal fantasy,for ex. the burning bush lol, the only one I know for fact is Lindsey Lohans.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:00 PM

ORIGINAL : Erik M3

I am shocked, literally shocked, that some people still buy into this crap in the 2007. Unreal fantasy,for ex. the burning bush lol, the only one I know for fact is Lindsey Lohans.
"Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do".

I'm shocked that you can be so proud of your ignorance that you go out of your way to create opportunities to show it off!
YOU'RE THE MINORITY. 82% of the world's population (well over 5 billion people) participate in religious practices.

Better to be THOUGHT a FOOL than to OPEN ONE'S MOUTH AND ELIMINATE ALL DOUBT.

Since you have such disdain for the religious bases that this country was founded on, I urge you exercise your right to live your principles and "walk the walk" (instead of just "talking the talk") by leaving our country, and make your voice heard in one where it's appreciated....... although I'm at a loss to recall the existance of such a country.
You could TRY living in an Islamic country - but they'll execute your sorry @$$ for denying the existence of Allah.
Here in the U.S., we can't execute you, but would prefer you kept your ignorance a secret.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:01 PM

I realize this is an off topic forum but I think religion is a touchy subject. These beliefs reside deep within a persons makeup and remain extremely personal and important to them. Just a suggestion but maybe we can leave religion off this forum so no one get bent feelers.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:30 PM

I realize this is an off topic forum but I think religion is a touchy subject. These beliefs reside deep within a persons makeup and remain extremely personal and important to them. Just a suggestion but maybe we can leave religion off this forum so no one get bent feelers.
I agree - religion and politics are touchy subjects. I replied to another "hijacked post" with great hesitation (at first) because of that fact. I don't post a lot. When I do, it's because I believe strongly in what I'm writing.
There are many times when a thread starts off with a different intent, and folks have to redirect it to either "stir the pot", or place thier personal agenda in the spotlight.
I won't deny anyone the right to have and express thier own feelings, no matter how much I may disagree with them. BUT I don't appreciate people repeatedly "hijacking threads" or making "blanket statements" that are disrespectful, inflammitory or insulting - to anyone.

It's easy to be ignorant or brave behind a monitor...... it's another matter entirely when standing face-to-face with someone. Maybe people should type as if they're talking to others in person. If they did, they might present thier opinions in a respectful way.
Old 04-22-2007, 07:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eric M3 you are intitled to your opinions, but you seem to go out of the way to make them brash. You are in the minority when it comes to faith. If you persist in replying in such a high minded and gutter trash talking way you may find your in even a smaller minority. If you wish to express your views, you should do it with a little tact. I would also remind you if you want to leap into the 21 century try treating women with a little more repect. Even women like Miss Lohan when talking to us, should be shown in a respectful manner. Even if she behaves in a disrespectful manner. Keep it above the table. But you choose, I just think that you should be more respectful when addressing matters that are passionate as ones belief or non-belief. I will respect you and mind my manners, I hope you will too.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Erik M3

I am shocked, literally shocked, that some people still buy into this crap in the 2007. Unreal fantasy,for ex. the burning bush lol, the only one I know for fact is that I have a bush myself!!
Fixed

Quick Reply: New 9-11 slant. Can't make heads or tails on this