Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

New 9-11 slant. Can't make heads or tails on this

Old 04-23-2007, 06:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New 9-11 slant. Can't make heads or tails on this

LOL
Old 04-23-2007, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know the truth lies right in front of Erik M3's face, if he trully didnt beleive in God he would not have written the statement in hopes that someone may change his mind about the Bible. God put it in him to wonder whether he believes or not.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

Anybody can believe what they want and I certainly do not doubt that God exists because he has blessed me in so many ways
but just know this for you nonbelievers:

I would prefer to go through life believing there is a God and finding after I was dead there wasn't than going through life not believing in God
and finding out after I was dead that there was.

If that does not scare you into believing God then you really need prayers to open up you eyes.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:48 AM

I whole Heartedly agree with Awsure, religion, faith and spirtuality are very personal things, we live here in North America because we have the freedom to express ourselves and I for one will respect all peoples rights when it comes to these personal things.
Please lets all be aware of this fact and respect each other because *"The more we think we are different than the next man, the more we will realize we are the same."
*quote from my deceased Fathers diary.
Paul G.

Old 04-24-2007, 12:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your fathers words were wise ones. We can disscuss these but it is difficult. Personal attacks will most always demminish the convesation. I try to stay away from personal attacks and understand that in this country,( a country built on Judeo Christian beliefs) you have the freedom to believe in what you will. I don't think that was the founding fathers intentions, but alas that is where we are at. I think they wanted freedom to worship Christ as you seemed fit. I would direct all who believe different to just look around our nations capitol,look at what is written in the building they built. The Ten Commandments and various other Bible scripture are written into the walls. But todays meaning is you have the right to religous freedom, not from religion. So treat people with respect and you will be treated with respect, despite your beliefs or non-beliefs. You have that right. But to question someones intellect as to their choice, is wrong.