Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

OBAMA!!

Old 11-05-2008, 02:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OBAMA!!

kevin don't disrespect howard thanks.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:51 AM

The hell with the election. We missed the REAL news yesterday: Pictures of HXC Performance's Cuda package for the Challenger:

http://www.hxcperformance.com/
Old 11-05-2008, 04:10 AM

he's gonna have alot of challenges ( no pun intended ) and alot of pressure, he's going to have to deal with. the microscope is upon him!!!! i wish him the best and hope he dose right by ALL americans! this is where we need to begin, we are ALL AMERICANS FIRST!!!!!! NOT AFRICAN, EURO, ASIAN or HISPANIC , BUT AMERICANS!!!! i dont want to hear these prefixes EVER AGAIN!!!! if this is what it takes for us to come together as a country and live together as brothers and sisters then im all for it!!! this is the best country on the planet, even with its faults!!!! the past is the past , i just hope spike lee stops bringing it up at evey chance he gets! stop the seperation and begin the UNIFICATION!!! vynle
Old 11-05-2008, 04:16 AM

So, vynle, what do you think of the Cuda package? Personally, I think it really needes the flat-black side panels like they have on the little drawing at the top of the page.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:37 AM

i'm not liking it roswell.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:43 AM

ORIGINAL: stevelegel

Moderator, this thread should be moved to off topic, or deleted in its entirety.
does not belong on Challenger forum at all

Steve Legel
Shame on you "Justinec101", for posting this under the Challenger section....it belongs in the "OTHER TOPICS" section and you know it.....if not, please read the rules governing this site.....if I want to read topics of this type I will check out the "Other" section......In case you missed the point of this forum....It's for an exchange of thoughts and ideas about the CHALLENGER...................I hope the moderator will just drop this entire thread since all it's doing is upsetting people...and in case you havn't noticed we have members on both sides of the fence, not just your side......lets get back to the Challenger (while we still can)....IF you really think your opinion is so important, then email members off-line....PLEASE......
Old 11-05-2008, 04:51 AM

ros, the cuda package is ok. i dont like the non-functioning side panels. i think its alot of money to make a car look like THAT!!! LMAO!!!! i respect their effort. the hood scoop is the only thing i kind of like!!!! sorry about my earlier post! i just needed to get my racist, ancestor- slave owning views out!!! this is a big coming out party today!!!!LOL,VYNLE
Old 11-05-2008, 05:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Justinec101

OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!!!!!!!
Yay. Yippee. Oorah. How utterly orgasmic.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:08 AM

wow.... who cares what color obama is...... what has made this country great is out diversity and the fact we are a country made of up every ethnicticity...i hope that he is an inspiration for all people of every race.... but i just dont agree with hgher taxes and a "redistribution of wealth". But if obama drove up to the white house in a challenger i prpbably would like him better
Old 11-05-2008, 05:16 AM

Interesting: A Chicago steet thug with nothing on his resume but being a smooth talker and openly hostile to free enterprise, democracy and the Constitution is elected Commander in Chief. Some combination of con man P T Barnum and cumbaya Mary Poppins. Charlatans can come in any color. God help us all.

Quick Reply: OBAMA!!