Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What are your plans for this Easter weekend?

Old 04-05-2007, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are your plans for this Easter weekend?

Got a new bored out TB for my car. Going to get it installed, car tuned and dyno'ed..
Old 04-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

Just remember when you marry her, you marry into that family as well for life.

Have a great time. My in-laws are like a second set of parents to me. They treat me real good
and feed me good too.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Ouch, sounds like this weekend might not be very much fun. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Thanks man, I'll need it.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

Your welcome. I'm just happy that this will probably be the only weekend in a long time that I will actually get to relax and visit with my family.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 04-11-2007, 12:43 AM

I put in a 2.5 in x pipe magnaflow exhaust on the challenger. Oh it sounds so much better than the crappy 1 7/8 in stock exhaust.

This weekend a new project, edelbrock shocks and leaf springs.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be recieving my KYB shocks and 1" front sway bar and 7/8" rear sway bar. I can't wait to install them and feel the difference. Let me know how the edelbrock equipment works out. I'm looking to improve my handling. I have a 340 and have always wanted to improve the handling. Good luck on your install and be safe.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:52 AM

I've got a list of suspension parts to buy, money permitting of course. I will be doing both sway bars, torsion bars, Poly bushing kit, 20.1 steering box, tubular control arms.

Let me know on the sway bars, I here that they makes a huge difference expecially the rear one.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope to have all the parts in by next week-end. I am working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day. But I look forward to my day off so I can work on the Challenger. I have been looking at power steering boxes and pumps. The one you are looking at, is it sold new or used. I have some spare cash on hand and my brother and I are going to Charlotte Motor Speedway on Sat. The auto fair is in town. I hope to find some hard to find parts or large parts I would have to pay $$$ for shipping. Let me know how the poly bushing kit works out.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator

I still remember when I put anti-sway bars on my Challenger and it made a huge difference.......it was like a had a whole new car.

I got the bars from JC Whitney. I was 19 years old when I made the mod and installed them. This was the car I drove to college in everyday.

I had orange peelers for an exhaust. They were competitors to cherry bombs back then. Amazing how those are coming back.

When I started my car up every morning my neighbors knew I was going to school. Oooooohhhhhh YYYYeeeaaahhh! Like Ferris Buellers Day Off.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:40 AM

I will be doing both sway bars, torsion bars, Poly bushing kit, 20.1 steering box, tubular control arms.
I haven't ordered these parts yet, hopefully this summer I will be able to purchase them

On the steering box, there's a company called http://www.firmfeel.com that makes a 20.1 manuel box that suppose to be awesome. There's also a couple other companies that make them, but off hand I don't know the names. Being we have power steering, I think you have to get an adapter for it.

Jeremiah, I had the cherry bombs on before the exhaust install, so I know what your saying. The magnaflows are a little quietier, but it is deeper in tone. I haven't taken on the rode yet to compare during driving situations, as long as it doesn't back fire due to tiny pipes I will be happy