Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What is your second choice?

Old 03-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is your second choice?

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Maybe that is one reason I babbled and couldn't come up with a good second choice as there no real second choice without sacrifices.

The Challenger has no sacrifices as it is a pure mean American Muscle fighting machine.........and you can quote me on that.
Very true. For most of us it is the perfect combination of everything we desire out of our cars.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-03-2007, 07:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Maybe that is one reason I babbled and couldn't come up with a good second choice as there no real second choice without sacrifices.

The Challenger has no sacrifices as it is a pure mean American Muscle fighting machine.........and you can quote me on that.
Considered yourself quoted, . and ditto to RLSH700, This is a lifetime dream culminating the first time I put the key and the ignition and hear the hemi roar to life.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

That is true joeyr. When I was in grade school and began my interest in cars and Chrysler products, I liked the Mustang okay but I wanted to see a Dodge version. My favorite was the Viper, but I knew I would not be able to afford one (brand new at least). When I was in high school and read about Mustang vs. Camaro vs. Firebird competitions, I was disappointed to see that Dodge did not have an offering as I felt that Dodge would have put up a good fight if not the best contender.

When I heard about the Charger, I was disappointed about the no coupe element, but excited about the HEMI offering. I thought that I was the closest to my dream as I was going to get. Then when I heard about the Challenger, I was in heaven. Although I could probably afford a used Viper eventually, the room factor (or lack there of) makes me lose my interest after driving the SL500 that my aunt had. No room, uncomfortable seats, poor seating position, etc. It was fun to drive having excellent handling and good power, but only for a while. When your not comfortable, who cares about anything else.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-09-2007, 03:06 PM

As a 2004 Accord Coupe owner, I can say you would make a very wise choice. I have the dark green "pearl" with ivory leather and burl wood interior, V6, XM radio, the best you could get without the thing that gives you directions (whatever that thing is called). I absolutely adore my car. I guess one choice for me could be a newer model, but I really would have to start looking at Mercedes (the cheaper models!). I like them, they have almost everything I like about a car. No muscle car, though.

I dunno, I won't have a Charger unless they make it *look* like a Charger. The 300, maybe. I just dunno.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:43 PM

That was something i was wondering as well, will charger look more retro next time around ? Will it might more like coronet/charger or more like a chally.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:39 PM

Well, I'de have to say that seeing the covertable Camaro and the Shelby Mustang at the show in
Detroit, that I would definately go with the convetable Comaro in orange & black. You have to see it in
person to get the full affect, it's a pretty sweet set of wheels. My third choice would have to be a
SRT 8 300 most likely in black, the car has got class. I pick these because of affordability, my real
second choice would be a ZO6 Vette, but that is to far out of my price range. My loyalty has never been
to one manufacturer, it is always based on what appeals to me. Cheers.

[IMG]local://upfiles/704/135189D5B26042178A6E3CD5AEA6C651.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/704/3D492B14393649D1B745B39E27E577B8.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-20-2007, 08:47 PM

My second choice is, well ill have it soon 1970 white challenger.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Administrator

my acting second choice is to keep buying used mopars...
Old 03-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

If the Challenger did not come out, I would have to recuperate after being traumatized and think on it for a few weeks......but lets not think about that.

You have to remember that I did own a Challenger and lived the muscle car years and I would it not be easy to find a replacement that is affordable.

Oh sure, everybody knows I would get a Ford GT if I had an extra $200K floating around, but that is another story.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:37 PM

Probably another truck... but bigger and with more power.

Quick Reply: What is your second choice?