Notices
Regional Section Looking for other DC.com members in your area? Have an event or show to talk about? This is your section!

Georgia Crew In The House!!

Old 12-09-2008, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Georgia Crew In The House!!

Any Georgians here? It would be awesome to meet up. Maybe a track day at Road A???
Old 12-14-2008, 07:53 AM

Default RE: Georgia Crew In The House!!

I live in Winder, Ga. off Hwy 211, I have not seen any other Challenger owners out this way. Got my Chally in red and black, just like my Dawgs!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:48 AM

N. Fl. here.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:48 PM

I'm in Atlanta Metro area NEAR MY YELLOW........................JACKETS (the crowd goes MAD!!) [sm=groupwave.gif]. Sorry, but you guys have handed us our hats for quite a while until this year.

ORIGINAL: badboyz

I live in Winder, Ga. off Hwy 211, I have not seen any other Challenger owners out this way. Got my Chally in red and black, just like my Dawgs!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:42 PM

Wow, a Jackets fan! Well, at least you have great taste in cars! Man, yall killed us this year. That third quarter was unlike anything I've ever seen. Congrats on your car and the win. Any Challenger owner is ok with me, just don't rub it in too bad, the loss is still "stinging"-no pun intended.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:19 AM

Yeah, my family is from Oglethorpe County which is just east of Athens so you know I was raised a Dawg fan. Then I got accepted to Tech. You'll never believe this but I was on Tech's track team and on my very first day of track practice I'm jogging around geting warmed up and the coach orders me off the track! I'm like freaking out because I think he just doesn't recognize me so I'm explaining to him who I am, but he's not having any of it. Then someone points out that I had worn my University of Georgia sweat shirt [sm=badidea.gif]. Never lived that one down.

I just saw another SRT8 manual yesterday. A black one. I tried to strike up a conversation but the guy wasn't really that approachable. He'll probably keep the car for a while until the next fad-car comes along and he'll trade it. Maybe I should keep track of him and pick me up a spare Challenger for cheap [sm=drooldude.gif]

Wow, a Jackets fan! Well, at least you have great taste in cars! Man, yall killed us this year. That third quarter was unlike anything I've ever seen. Congrats on your car and the win. Any Challenger owner is ok with me, just don't rub it in too bad, the loss is still "stinging"-no pun intended.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:32 PM

I've been out that way a few times. I've got a couple of ATV's and been to Broad River with my friends. Real muddy but fun. Funny story about the shirt, I'll bet they never let you lived that one down. Tell me about your ride. I got my R/T at Mall of Ga Dodge. They said it was one of the first 3 R/T's at the dealership, so they were not willing to budge at all off sticker. I traded in a 350z Roadster to get the car, so I actually paid more than sticker. In the end, I feel like is was worth it. The car is amazing and I feel like it just fits me better. Too bad about the other guy in the SRT8, this car just attracts a crowd, and it should be expected to welcome conversation wherever you go. I think it's cool! Never had anyone stop to ask, "Hey, where did you get that Z". Know of any Challenger groups in Georgia? Would be cool to show off the rides.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:50 PM

I haven't heard of a club and you and I appear to be the only ones on this forum. I'm pretty surprised given the number of car collectors in this state. I do a lot of photography work associated with the summer car shows. Maybe we can set up a meet.

I've been out that way a few times...
Old 12-15-2008, 07:27 PM

Warner Robins for me....stationed at Robins. I'm not a native though, just go were the air force sends me

09 Black Challenger R/T 6 spd
Old 12-16-2008, 06:12 PM

I also live in Winder, off Hwy 82. I am picking up my new Challenger tomorrow. It will be my first Mopar. I have been a member of a couple of Corvette Clubs but am interested in finding a nearby Mopar club to join in on shows and cruises.

Quick Reply: Georgia Crew In The House!!