Notices
Regional Section Looking for other DC.com members in your area? Have an event or show to talk about? This is your section!

Are Titleist AP1 712 Irons right for you?

Old 03-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are Titleist AP1 712 Irons right for you?

Titleist is definitely one of the most ancient and most popular golf equipment companies in current market. The recent Titleist AP1 712 Irons have long been hailed as one of the leading Irons. The Titleist clubs could be the perfect ones for those people who desire to increase the game and get pleasure from the game of golf. Titleist is committed to satisfy golfers with golf products of superior performance and quality. And that's why it's so famous. And I love their belief very much. "Destiny is not a matter of chance. Destiny is a matter of choice." So,here I'd like to recommend this titleist ap1 to you. It's only my suggestion.You should make your decision by yourself. More informations are offered for you in the second paragraph.

Building upon the high technology design and resounding success of the original AP irons,the ap1 introduces the new high performance AP1 irons for avid golfers. The Titleist ap1 are multi-material, dual cavity irons that take the design mission of "Advanced Performance You Can Feel" to new heights. What's more,the concept for the original Advanced Performance irons arose as a result of research that indicated serious golfers want performance with great feel, not performance at the expense of feel. The Titleist R&D team's advanced research group has been conducting extensive sound and vibration analysis aimed at reducing the harsh lower frequency vibration that causes poor feel in irons. This research led to combining several technologies and materials in the back cavity of the new AP1 irons resulting in a new Tuned Feel System to take feel to a new level. In the end,What I want to say is that I am satisfied with all features the ap1 irons have. And if you feel so,then just move on,follow your heart and make the choice.