Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

Comments on what I saw at the Dallas Auto show

Old 04-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Comments on what I saw at the Dallas Auto show

This is a simple picture of the Front of the Challenger. Kind of like a mug shot of this "Bad Boy".

This is one of my favorite pictures that I took at the Dallas Auto Show but do not know why since it only show the front of the car.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/77CA5B89AA584B11A88AE9891F4766C0.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

An interesting comment was made at the Dallas Auto Show.

If the NY Auto Show is this week and the Atlanta Auto Show is at the end of April which is the last show, is it possible we could hear some news at the end of May about future plans
for the Challenger.

I wonder.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-11-2006, 03:45 AM

Man this sucks!! I couldn't make it out there! Wonderful, no, outstanding and superb pics!
Old 04-11-2006, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MGDMike

Man this sucks!! I couldn't make it out there! Wonderful, no, outstanding and superb pics!

Hi MGDMike

Thanks for the compliment. I just love taking pictures of cool vehicles and talking about them.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Super Moderator

Here is a better look at the radio/air conditioning system and toggle controls.

Simple, clean and but not too elaborate or hard to use. However, it does need a 2.5mm audio jack to plug in a universal mp3 player
or any other external audio source.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/D0035E41E3724B26A4B40D4556D4C157.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Administrator

the only thing that i dont like about the layout of the AC/radio controls is that it will be very difficult to change to an aftermarket head unit...i dont care about that kind of thing, but alot of people do.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Hopefully it will be a good enought quality where you will not need to do that for a while.

On the other hand, all of my Taurus cars had the same problem with an oval radio/a/c configuration and there are aftermarket
companies who provide the same oval panel configuration for the controls but have a rectangular cut out for a radio.

The actual Taurus radio is in the trunk.

They will probably do the same thing here. See the aftermarket kit below.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/5FFCF351E0B74405B09B2ADF5FF62A25.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-12-2006, 06:34 PM

Well, because of this type of stereo systems, alot of companies are coming out with signal processors that you hook the speaker outputs to, processes, equalizes and cleans the signal and send it through rca jack(low level) that you put into an aftermarket amp.

JL, AudioControl, Alpine and Rockford Fosgate. I am sure there are more out there, but haven't looked into it that far.

This is what I am looking into, because I want to keep the stock look.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Administrator

i have no idea what you are talking about...can you dumb this discussion down any? stereo stuff is fairly foreign to me.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:43 PM

its a box. Simple enough for ya?[8D]

Anyways, you take the speaker wires from the factory stereo and plug into box. Box cleans sound. then hook wires to amp from box.

Quick Reply: Comments on what I saw at the Dallas Auto show