Notices
Sights N Sounds Post your pics, videos, and sound clips here.

Darlington this weekend

Old 05-10-2008, 05:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Darlington this weekend

i have my popcorn popped, BBQ started, Budweiser poored, and ready for the race to start. I just hope Kyle Busch does not get too close to Dale Jr. or there might be some retaliation for last week. On second thought, a little bumping might be a good thing....maybe Kyle should get up close to Dale Jr.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:37 AM

Didn't you Gents watch the Nationwide Series race Friday night?
The red Challenger was the Pace Car for the 250 miler.
Looking forward to seeing it again tonight for the NNC Dodge Challenger 500.

(My wife said I paid more attention to the pace car than the new Victoria's Secret catalogue sitting on the table . Of course she's right.... the Challenger will require "less maintenance" than the "other model's", and will suffer less "body fatigue" under heavy use and over time than the others as well. LOL!)
Old 05-10-2008, 07:51 AM

I took my daughter to see the speed racer movie last night (which sucked) so i missed the Nationwide race.... did see some qualifying for it.. denny hamlin was smokin up the track and was the fastest car out there... until he hit the wall on the first qualification lap. I am looking forward to seeing the challenger in tonights race. I think i am gonna run to the store and pick up some more steaks... Everyone, you are welcome to come over and watch the race if you all are in the neighborhood.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:49 PM

JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!JEFF GORDON!!
Old 05-11-2008, 03:39 AM

Well, I guess my driver didn't do too shabby.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:59 AM

yes... it is about time jeff did good he is a righteous dude... he has had a hard year so far.. but like they say.."the cream always rises to the top."
Old 05-11-2008, 08:24 AM

well atleast the pace car didn't crash the one in road america brakes failed that is why that challenger crashed
Old 05-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: JJMPB

well atleast the pace car didn't crash the one in road america brakes failed that is why that challenger crashed
I am glad to hear there was a good reason why it crashed and not because of bad driving. Of course, failing brakes is a little scary.

Where is a hand brake when you need one. With a manual you can downshift and then use the foot brake in an emergency.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:37 PM

Saw the race, and was extatic about the pace car. I was shocked Dodge didnt a promo or commercial yet for it. [sm=dontgetit.gif] Thought that would have been a great place for. Then again when I was at Daytona for the 500 I was looking for the DOdge tent thinking they may have had something there. Guess that's why I'm low guy on the totem pole
Old 05-11-2008, 05:29 PM

How do those big bembros fail? If this is true, it may be several weeks before they have confidence that this problem is corrected. Bad brakes and a fast car is not a very good combination.

Quick Reply: Darlington this weekend